Meet Up Today's Meetup Has Been Cancelled!

Which game works the best for your busy schedule?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate, they will have to get me doing it via Skype from home in Adelaide! Anyone who lives here can come visit me at my house for a beer if you like.

Bring chips.

And nappies.
Thought that said 'bring Cripps ' for a sec.

It's happening...

Leaning towards driving in and parking at the stadium (not a fan of public transport, don't even have one of them Myki things) - anyone in the eastern suburbs want to catch a ride and split the cost of parking?

Leaning towards driving in and parking at the stadium (not a fan of public transport, don't even have one of them Myki things) - anyone in the eastern suburbs want to catch a ride and split the cost of parking?
Don't park at Etihad!
There's a gazillion cheaper places around! Try 542 Little Bourke St... $8 flat rate on weekends.

Don't park at Etihad!
There's a gazillion cheaper places around! Try 542 Little Bourke St... $8 flat rate on weekends.

Good to know. Have typically parked at DFO next to the station in the past - $20 flat rate for Etihad events. Don't think the reduced rate starts until shortly before the game though.

Offer still stands if anyone wants a lift.

Good to know. Have typically parked at DFO next to the station in the past - $20 flat rate for Etihad events. Don't think the reduced rate starts until shortly before the game though.

Offer still stands if anyone wants a lift.
$5 flat rate at harbour town I think. There are heaps of freebies if you don't mind walking a couple blocks.

Back