Unsolved Todd and Kirra Mooney Murders - Biggenden * Van Life Hippy Blogger & Only Fans Kristen Olsen charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Strong shifty vibes.

Queensland Police Detective Chief Inspector Gary Pettiford confirmed on Friday that Olsen is the only person of interest 'at this stage' of the investigation.

He said while she didn't have any known links to the Mooney family, she had attended school in Biggenden, located in Queensland's North Burnett Region.
KO.png

Attachments

• KO.jpg
    KO.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 36

I dont want to level any unfound accusation against the man who died but my first thought on this case was of an abused child getting her revenge years later (with the daughter being unfortunate collateral), just a gut feeling.

As a victim herself might she be more inclined to want to protect a 10yo girl Kirra, rather than harm her?

As a victim herself might she be more inclined to want to protect a 10yo girl Kirra, rather than harm her?
I find it interesting that police are still trying to figure out whether they died before or during the fire. Its possible she killed Todd and set the shed on fire not knowing there was a frightened 10yo girl hiding there too. Or that she only set the fire knowing he was in there but not the daughter.

So off no factual evidence at all, what is only confirmed at this stage to be one of 2 victims of arson/murder is accused of being a child abuser?

Confirmed reports the alleged murderer committed other random arson attacks, and the murders were also a random attack (and still no connection between victims and arsonist):

So the additional charge of Arson is in relation to the burning of the vehicle which had been painted from red to white at some stage.

Given what I assume is her prolonged and excessive use of marijuana based off her socials there is a definite possibility she had bipolar or schizophrenia and had a manic episode. If it’s completely random I can’t find many other explanations other than being drug related in some way and whilst it is uncommon, women can be just as violent and evil as men so need to keep an open mind.

Queensland Police Gary Pettiford - 'It's all quite sensitive.'

Olsen has seven charges all up, one of them is theft.

Ms Olsen is charged with two counts of murder and one count of arson over the deaths of Todd Mooney, 54, and Kirra Mooney, 10, on December 20.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Claire Bibby told the Maryborough court Ms Olsen was also charged with three counts of arson and one count of stealing related to an alleged incident on December 20.

Queensland Police Gary Pettiford - 'It's all quite sensitive.'

Olsen has seven charges all up, one of them is theft.

Ms Olsen is charged with two counts of murder and one count of arson over the deaths of Todd Mooney, 54, and Kirra Mooney, 10, on December 20.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Claire Bibby told the Maryborough court Ms Olsen was also charged with three counts of arson and one count of stealing related to an alleged incident on December 20.

That quote from Gary Pettiford is telling. There’s definitely something not being shared with the public and probably for good reason.

So the additional charge of Arson is in relation to the burning of the vehicle which had been painted from red to white at some stage.

Given what I assume is her prolonged and excessive use of marijuana based off her socials there is a definite possibility she had bipolar or schizophrenia and had a manic episode. If it’s completely random I can’t find many other explanations other than being drug related in some way and whilst it is uncommon, women can be just as violent and evil as men so need to keep an open mind.

Nobody's giving her a break because she's a female. I don't believe it could be completely random, the property is in the middle of nowhere and Fenwicks Road is a dead end.

That quote from Gary Pettiford is telling. There’s definitely something not being shared with the public and probably for good reason.

The last time I can recall a woman committing arson and subsequently burning a unit down with a family in it, the motive was revenge. The woman was a sex worker whose client had robbed her so she returned to his house and set a mattress on fire.

Nobody's giving her a break because she's a female. I don't believe it could be completely random, the property is in the middle of nowhere and Fenwicks Road is a dead end.

The last time I can recall a woman committing arson and subsequently burning a unit down with a family in it, the motive was revenge. The woman was a sex worker whose client had robbed her so she returned to his house and set a mattress on fire.

Apologies, the intention of the gender call out wasn’t because I perceived people were going easier on her, if anything people are going harder. It was more myself trying to rationalise it as I just don’t think it can be completely random, per your link to the sex worker revenge attack.

Hi Ty o everyone I am the mother to kirra and fiancé to Todd I just want to clear a few things up the people making stuff up u are all complete wrong . I am sitting here reading some of the things that no one has any idea on is absolutely disgusting and heart breaking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Ty o everyone I am the mother to kirra and fiancé to Todd I just want to clear a few things up the people making stuff up u are all complete wrong . I am sitting here reading some of the things that no one has any idea on is absolutely disgusting and heart breaking

Sincere sympathy at this tragic time 🌼🌼

Remove this Banner Ad

Back