Confirmed Todd Goldstein [re-signed]

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cats being so desperate forced us to add the third year

At that point I would have let him go to the cats for a four year deal lol. That offer is ridiculous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CatToTheFuture

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
What’s the solution for next year, assuming you pick up a ruck in the draft for the long-term.
Stanley for the next few years. Once big Esava has the tank and has built his body enough for regular ruck work he's our long term ruck in my book. He's probably 2-3 seasons from being ready for that. Basically the length of the contract we threw at Goldy matches that. Unless Sav starts slotting goals as a forward in the meantime which would mean we'd trade for a ruck instead

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
So glad he finishes with us. Such a good durable ruckman that can ruck 90% of games. Our midfield the big winner today.

Gives us plenty of time to develop Xerri.

GoGeta

Senior List
Mar 4, 2013
Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
Stanley for the next few years. Once big Esava has the tank and has built his body enough for regular ruck work he's our long term ruck in my book. He's probably 2-3 seasons from being ready for that. Basically the length of the contract we threw at Goldy matches that. Unless Sav starts slotting goals as a forward in the meantime which would mean we'd trade for a ruck instead
So basically the same s**tty ruck situation we have had over the past decade for the next few years at minimum, geez that sounds awesome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom