List Mgmt. Todd Viney - New GM of Football - Welcome to North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

My mate said Todd & Sonja were ‘amongst the people’ at the girls game this arvo.
Great to hear.
Also Ben Amarfio. Sonja was lookiing like she was having a great time without a care in the world with Ben and Todd chatting to people also and having a laugh..

Last edited:

Right now I feel like Viney is the only voice that can set this s**t storm right. Really would like him to come out and say something regarding the various crises’, within his portfolio and put a few people in their place. More importantly project some visible strength for both the TTs of this world and the North supporters who with every day seem to be plunged into new depths of football hell.

A lot of silence coming from our club right now.

Right now I feel like Viney is the only voice that can set this s**t storm right. Really would like him to come out and say something regarding the various crises’, within his portfolio and put a few people in their place. More importantly project some visible strength for both the TTs of this world and the North supporters who with every day seem to be plunged into new depths of football hell.

last I heard Viney was working bloody hard to get himself embroiled in the racism saga, so he can get stood down.

Goodness me when it rains it pours, I do so agree.

oh well.

last I heard Viney was working bloody hard to get himself embroiled in the racism saga, so he can get stood down.

Goodness me when it rains it pours, I do so agree.

oh well.

Lol that can't be real

Thats hilarious

Vineys been in the place two minutes, the only problem is we don’t have a ceo, we’ve got skeleton crew on the recruiting and coaching departments. Who knows what happens with our fitness team, they might be gone with who ever comes in.
Who’s left to talk?
it’s either Sonja or Todd at this point in time. What a mess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vineys been in the place two minutes, the only problem is we don’t have a ceo, we’ve got skeleton crew on the recruiting and coaching departments. Who knows what happens with our fitness team, they might be gone with who ever comes in.
Who’s left to talk?
it’s either Sonja or Todd at this point in time. What a mess
Just read this and thought what?Then looked at the date it was posted lol

Delighted that we have Todd at the club. Feel a bit sorry for him as he has had to front up to the media more than anyone could have anticipated but he has handed himself impeccably.
I wouldn't feel too sorry for Todd. Trust me, at his age, he'd be sitting back just shaking his head at the opportunity being squandered by TT. He knows, we all know, this is about one thing alone. It's about a young man who is full of attitude. It sort of doesn't matter anymore whether he's convicted of anything. TT's losing the group. Maybe, he's already lost them. Todd also knows that underneath that sometimes cuddly exterior of Clarko, lurks a ruthless operator who won't hesitate in cutting his losses. What we're seeing play out now is simply a process. A Club being seen to be doing the right thing. It's in self preservation mode.

Todd would be an intimidating bloke to front up to and try and plead your case as Tarryn would've in that heated meeting. Todd would be the type at the club I'd be desperate to impress.

Growing up I remember my club president was a hawk eyes and saw everything, you'd walk upright and be on your best manners when he was around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back