Remove this Banner Ad

[15] Rybakina - [9] Bencic
[4] Svitolina-Vondrousova

----------------------------------------

[1] Djokovic-Nishikori
[4] Zverev-Chardy

[12] Khachanov- [14] Humbert
[6] Carreño-[2] Medvedev

I think only Novak fans will be cheering him on against Kei. such a shame Kei is in his section as it would be grand for the home town player to medal. Bencic is having some week. In the doubles and singles semis. Such is the depth of the womens draw that the remaining players bar Rybakina have made semis of a grand slam. And Rybakina is a bloody good player

no aussies left in the doubles. Barty/Storm gave it a good shot against the French Open Winners. Barty and Peers are in the 1/4s of the mixed. Playing the Greek super pairing. I give the Aussies a slight edge but anything can happen in the mix.

[15] Rybakina - [9] Bencic
[4] Svitolina-Vondrousova

----------------------------------------

[1] Djokovic-Nishikori
[4] Zverev-Chardy

[12] Khachanov- [14] Humbert
[6] Carreño-[2] Medvedev

I think only Novak fans will be cheering him on against Kei. such a shame Kei is in his section as it would be grand for the home town player to medal. Bencic is having some week. In the doubles and singles semis. Such is the depth of the womens draw that the remaining players bar Rybakina have made semis of a grand slam. And Rybakina is a bloody good player

no aussies left in the doubles. Barty/Storm gave it a good shot against the French Open Winners. Barty and Peers are in the 1/4s of the mixed. Playing the Greek super pairing. I give the Aussies a slight edge but anything can happen in the mix.

Hopefully he wins, it would be awesome to see someone win the Golden slam.

later starts. Good move. no reason not to, outside covid. In the Mixed, Barty is 3rd on court 2. So, should start in prime time Aus time.

sorry tweets coming up, but Jose does a good job. Doubles draw. The winner of the Russian/Czech match will win gold/bronze. Vesnina done a great job of returning and being a top class doubles player once again.

It's a pity that Barty and Sanders got nipped at the post - Get through this and they could have won the gold - Barty/Peers is a formidable combination if they gel together.

Novak got his wish, lol

Ah well, good for us should be able to watch the tennis a lot tomorrow night.

Sucked today with the Aussies going out of the women doubles

Who needs Roger Federer to help you get a medal. Belinda Bencic is in the gold medal match with a tightly fought 3 set win over Rybakina. come from a break down in the last set.

The Czech French Open winners are into the final. won a TB final set.

Great semi final.

And look how much it means to Belinda. This is the kind of stuff people need to see who bag tennis being in the Olympics.

Who needs Roger Federer to help you get a medal. Belinda Bencic is in the gold medal match with a tightly fought 3 set win over Rybakina. come from a break down in the last set.

The Czech French Open winners are into the final. won a TB final set.

Gutted for both results. Really wanted Rybakina to win, and Kudermetova in the doubles. Both had narrow losses, hurts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's strange Pepsi I thought Barty serve was horrible. In fact she hasn't serve well for a few weeks.

I'm so happy there is tennis on tv and the stream is working finally as I know Ch7 will not show any tennis medals over the weekend if Australia are not in them.

Looking forward to Mrs Monfils semi, hope she gets the win.

That's strange Pepsi I thought Barty serve was horrible. In fact she hasn't serve well for a few weeks.

I'm so happy there is tennis on tv and the stream is working finally as I know Ch7 will not show any tennis medals over the weekend if Australia are not in them.
I thought ash served well in her opening game tonight and peers had a play at the volley in all 4 points and left the first one, then made 3 simple errors.

It is so great being able to watch the tennis on 7plus

Gutted for both results. Really wanted Rybakina to win, and Kudermetova in the doubles. Both had narrow losses, hurts.
I really would have liked to see Vesnina at another gold. fav of mine.

I dont mind Bencic and I think the Olympics mean more to her compared to Rybakina

Novak is on another level tonight. Awesome to watch.
Knew he had to. Kei has been great this week and I am sure Novak respects Kei.

All Croat mens doubles final

Back