Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
I had a look at his stats before on tennisexplorer as couldn't remember him playing doubles but he has won a few titles on the tour, just doesn't play much.
like most mens. (sadly). I never knew he played it. He wasnt bad.

Why I loved Hopman Cup and love the Mixed at the Olympics. You never see the top players playing it outside these events.

Could be an all (non) Russian final. I reckon it will be. Novak looked done in the singles. be interesting if he can get himself up in the mixed. He deserves a gold.

mens doubles next. I bet a Croat wins. Hoping for Cilic, but doesnt really matter.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

A very emotional Sascha. One of the biggest wins in his career.

Zverev at the net said, "You're one of the greatest players of all time. I'm sorry for this."

Djokovic very gracious in defeat. I only saw the last game but he looked tired. Reckon the best bet for a Non Novak win in New York will be a humid indoors match against a fitter next-gen player.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon

A very emotional Sascha. One of the biggest wins in his career.

Zverev at the net said, "You're one of the greatest players of all time. I'm sorry for this."

Djokovic very gracious in defeat. I only saw the last game but he looked tired. Reckon the best bet for a Non Novak win in New York will be a humid indoors match against a fitter next-gen player.

Wonderful embrace at the end. Djokovic always gracious in defeat.

I'm happy for Sacha. What an amazing win and to see how much it means for him is wonderful.

Back