• Iga Swiatek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garbine Muguruza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Women)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Sasha. What a wonderful week. He was clearly the best player of the tournament and deserved the gold. Biggest win/tournament of his career.

Can almost guarantee this will give him the confidence to believe he can win a grand slam title now. Similar conditions at flushing meadows. He may go on to to the double.

Not looking forward to rothernburg tweeting about the issue with his ex partner.

Not looking forward to rothernburg tweeting about the issue with his ex partner.

There is the ignore function....'

Although, this may be one of the few times I may actually agree with him....

Loved when Bencic and Roger played Hopman Cup.

Ok see all tomorrow for the final day.
Hopman Cup is coming back. read the news today.

We should know more in a couple of weeks. It will be held somewhere in Europe.

Mens final was flat. Didnt watch the mixed but sounded like a another close match with match points saved. Shows how close Barty was in both womens and mixed. Both times, she lost to the eventual gold medalists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just a couple of tweets from 7

Match Point saved.

Match point won.

mens final. This could be big for Sascha. Murray gained a lot of confidence from his gold in London. Be interesting to see how he goes in the next couple of months.

The FIRST Czech gold medal in tennis. Quite surprising for a country that is a real powerhouse in the womens game

I would love the tennis to be two weeks I think that would make a difference with the results. Shame I couldn't get the stream to work at beginning of week.

Well done to all medal winners good luck in your next tournaments.

Back