Summer Tokyo 2021 Day 10 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are taking it far too easy. I swear conserving energy in a100m or 200m is overrated.
You just open yourself up to failure.
Than again what would I know.
Nah I’m with you, how much energy could you possibly conserve in 5-10 metres like Jackson was aiming to do? I mean she jogged for 50, that was weak too, but her walking at the line was pathetic. Hope it was worth it.

Upset in the quarters as Germany women are eliminated by Argentina in Hockey.

Hockeyroos have a very good draw to the Gold medal match now. Will play India in 40 mins then a rematch with Argentina!

Hockeyroos have a very good draw to the Gold medal match now. Will play India in 40 mins then a rematch with Argentina!

Yessssssss needed that upset!

Hopefully we get a re match with them. Wont forget them trying to cheat by calling a review for no reason.

Not sure I would call it an upset. Associated Press predictions have Argentina bronze medallists. Not long ago they were ranked #2.

In other news, our 5th ranked beach volleyball girls have been given a tough QF match, drawing the #1 ranked side and reigning world champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back