Summer Tokyo 2021 Day 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handball has always been my "I wish that was more of a thing here" sport.
Popular in Continental Europe but, unfortunately, its presence is non-existent in Britain which explains why it never took off here and in other Commonwealth countries.

This volleyball match is so good. The rallies are outstanding, I’m blown away by this sport. I enjoyed it in Rio but this is next level. Genuinely awesome sport. Go Japan!

Handball has always been my "I wish that was more of a thing here" sport.
It was popular at my school, no idea why but we always had a team for it. I'm guessing one of the teachers must have seen it in the Olympics and put the team together. And it's just been passed on ever since.

Our school went to state championships most years because no other school really could play it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was popular at my school, no idea why but we always had a team for it. I'm guessing one of the teachers must have seen it in the Olympics and put the team together. And it's just been passed on ever since.

Our school went to state championships most years because no other school really could play it.
It was always popular in PE classes at my school, everyone loved playing it and when given the choice of what to do it was chosen pretty regularly.

That was it though. No one played it outside of PE.

Today has been incredible. So many great moments as well. I've watched so many sports:
Fencing
Table tennis
Weightlifting
Swimming
Gymnastics
Softball
Handball
Basketball
Tennis
Hockey
Water polo
Mountain bike riding
Surfing
Did MVDP finish the mountain bike after his crash? Wish I’d see that race. Just glad I got to see Titmus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back