Summer Tokyo 2021 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Amongst all the chaos was the men’s 4x4 relay. Sacoor…what happened off the start? Literally took the baton almost standing still. Get a tiny bit of momentum mate, he probably started 2/3 and was back in 5th after about 50m of his leg. Probably nerves. Ran well thereafter but lost a lot of ground. That could’ve been bronze.

Are we to assume Carlton is cheating the cap every year then?

What is it with Freo supporters? Sheesh you guys are nuts and this an Olympics board FFS.

It was an example of your logic.

Mud sticks my friend and they are proven cheats.
Oh quick see what team he supports and try to place a counter argument….

Freo fans are Hilarious. 🤣

All the whining about the Chinese and Russians every time they beat us just comes across as sour grapes.

At least include the Americans too - as if they aren't doping as much as anyone.
So you can sook more about the sooking?? 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the progression of PB’s is pretty important.

Browning was already running sub 10.10 before Tokyo. And one night he dropped a 10.01. Big result. But he was already around the mark

Peter Bol was already running 1:44s in Australia from the front, from the back. Got it right at the meet.

The progression of athletes like Katir, who’s progressed in one year:

8 seconds over 1500m
17 seconds over 3000m
1 Minute over 5k

That’s when alarm bells start ringing. I know a good handful of the guys on the euro circuit. None trust him at all

I cbf with the Italian 100m winners Progression bit I think it’s also very sharp

And Hassan? Whilst she didn’t get the triple. She’s doing things you shouldn’t be able to do. Super human

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said the same thing about Makhloufi after London, and especially after a training session where he runs low 1.44 as part of a down the clock session on his own paced by a bike.

same was said about El G after his TUE for asthma drug half way during his career.

or anyone that spent time in Oregon with alberto

If we were to compete as Australaisa (Australia and NZ), like we did back in the day we would be comfortably 4th and be in the mix for third, for population of 30M combined that's issane. Wouldn't mind it if we have the same thing Great Britain have. Also there is a part in our constitution to allow NZ to join as another state.

Oh dear the high jumper is having a Sally McLellan interview moment

eeeeeeeeeeesh
Had a feeling she may be super religious with her pre jump routine.

She has a deep faith and respect to her for that. She jumped phenomenally well tonight. Let her have her time in the sun.

Richo trying his best to steer the interview away from the topic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back