Summer Tokyo 2021 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Feel for his teammates. But then my mind wonders, would you know if a teammate is doping? I guess probably not, which then sucks for them because they think they’ve earned an Olympic medal and now it’s gone in the blink of an eye.
I feel a hell of a lot more for the team that finished 4th and missed their chance of getting the medal at the games and standing on the podium...

TheGreatBambino

List Clogger
Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Trinidad
If any track diehards have a spare 19minutes, watch this video from Cravon Gillespie, member of USA 4x100 team. Does one of them “reaction” videos from their race in Tokyo, where they failed to make the final. Basically throws his coaches and his 3 teammates under the bus 😂 😂 Gives plenty of excuses …even though he got destroyed on anchor. Worth a watch !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mateyman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Feel for his teammates. But then my mind wonders, would you know if a teammate is doping? I guess probably not, which then sucks for them because they think they’ve earned an Olympic medal and now it’s gone in the blink of an eye.
I doubt it. A lot of these people don't train together for large periods of the year. It's not really like football where they're a team all year and best mates. Many of them would be rivals and mates, but not necessarily especially close outside of the relays if they were in different squads

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad