Game Day Tokyo Paralympics 2020 / 1

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the worst Olympics in decades, so rushed, Japan needs needed to wait. A pity, the cherry blossom mindset still pervades Japan today.

One of the worst Olympics in decades, so rushed, Japan needs needed to wait. A pity, the cherry blossom mindset still pervades Japan today.
What how?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What how?

Oh sorry, cherry blossom mindset is this mindset describes a person or a nation who would rather a moment of glory than longterm success.

Japan just could handle the loss of face if this tokyo olympics is delayed again or simply not happen. They rather have a hastily arranged olympics than waited it out longer or simply not having it and pass the poison chalice down to the next country.

Rushed? Its a year late!

Errrr no it's not, wtf?

1 year late? you were living under a rock at the time i assume? Coronavirus......tokyo hotspot anyone?

Tokyo is on national lockdown, mate you don't run olympics during national lockdowns but too bad they can afford the loss of face because that would be a far bigger disaster than the fallout of this bungled olympics.

Trust me, this olypics will be another global wave.

You talking about Jess? She's a legend and a great paddler too.
It's easy, after a few years of competing in it!
Yes and the sport as a whole omg my arms would fall off

Errrr no it's not, wtf?

1 year late? you were living under a rock at the time i assume? Coronavirus......tokyo hotspot anyone?

Tokyo is on national lockdown, mate you don't run olympics during national lockdowns but too bad they can afford the loss of face because that would be a far bigger disaster than the fallout of this bungled olympics.

Trust me, this olypics will be another global wave.
WTF? Japan has had an extra year to plan these games - nothing rushed. Oh, I see - you're new here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back