Game Day Tokyo Paralympics 2020 / 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Arms aren't the main pain, back rotations, hip, abs - off the charts!
Hahaha I meant if I tried to stop it in the current they would just detach

and how did the extra year help with their 'preparation'? Oh, national emergency i see.
Omg if you actually watch what the athletes put out, everything in the Olympic village is very covid safe.

Omg if you actually watch what the athletes put out, everything in the Olympic village is very covid safe.

Japan.....National Emergency.....Olympics.

Im sure the green zones in iraq was also very safe, the coffee in downtown bagdad was wonderful i heard.

Japan should never be doing olympics whilst covid is still raging.

Japan.....National Emergency.....Olympics.

Im sure the green zones in iraq was also very safe, the coffee in downtown bagdad was wonderful i heard.

Japan should never be doing olympics whilst covid is still raging.
Then by your logic the footy shouldn’t be on too.

Then by your logic the footy shouldn’t be on too.

i dont' disagree with that logic, should just dump the whole comp in vic and play for the rest of the year only for vic to get the 5th wave from that stupid removalist from nsw, a state that should have lockded down like 5 weeks ago.

Aussie Matisse makes such a huge difference to this team. Obviously his All-NBA defence, but I reckon he's got good shooting potential too in a bigger role for the Boomers than he plays for the Sixers.

He's head and shoulders ahead of anyone athletically in this team.

Stands out like dogs balls.

I’m a noob to this sport but a lot of times I’ve seen our players that can easily go for the shot inside the semi circle but they pass out of it, is it because they want the 3 pointer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back