Game Day Tokyo Paralympics 2020 / 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Until we get fair dinkum about the way the Boomers squad is assembled and played we are always going to be also rans.

By also rans, I assume you mean in the top few teams in the world.

We will never compete with USA.

Every time it's the same. We talk a big game against them, the media and general public get hyped up for it, but when it comes down to it they are just in another league than us.

France vs Slovenia in the other basketball semi-final tonight. Hopefully 1 team win easily, because I'm unsure who I would prefer to play. I think France is the better overall team, but Luka Doncic is borderline the best player in the world right now.

Who would have ever thought that arguably the 2 best basketball players in the world would be a Greek & a Slovenian!

France vs Slovenia in the other basketball semi-final tonight. Hopefully 1 team win easily, because I'm unsure who I would prefer to play. I think France is the better overall team, but Luka Doncic is borderline the best player in the world right now.

Who would have ever thought that arguably the 2 best basketball players in the world would be a Greek & a Slovenian!
Such a random country to produce good basketball players too. Only 2 million in their small country in central/eastern europe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pressing up of the US girls makes us look worrying.
The difference in class is very obvious.
Thats where soccer is just crap. American takes one of the great dives, VAR determines no penalty, but where is the yellow card for the cheat?
Rapione carried on a bit.

By also rans, I assume you mean in the top few teams in the world.

We will never compete with USA.

Every time it's the same. We talk a big game against them, the media and general public get hyped up for it, but when it comes down to it they are just in another league than us.

And that’s the USA 2nd/3rd team

The difference in class is very obvious.

Rapione carried on a bit.
So no yellow for diving? As I said. A game where cheats have the most impact. Here is an example where somewhere cheated but no card. The game accepts cheating is part of the game.

So no yellow for diving? As I said. A game where cheats have the most impact. Here is an example where somewhere cheated but no card. The game accepts cheating is part of the game.
It is a shame. There is a rule now that prevents a yellow card offence for grabbing an opponent who then continues to play. Player hits the ground, yellow card, continues to play through, no card.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back