Tokyo Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m fairly amateur when it comes to Betfair, but do people have Betfair bots or anything like that?

I placed a lay bet on Bahman Asgari in the karate, bloke was banned from competing prior to the olympics for doping.

Anyways bet got matched and I got paid out.

Wasn’t expecting the bet to be matched tbh, and if it did I thought it would’ve been made void. Not complaining though.

China are 5 gold medals in front and paying $1.50 for most golds with another in mens diving to come. USA will win both basketball and both 4x400m relays . They will win women's waterpolo and currently in the lead in womens golf.

This will be very very close. It may come down to womens volleyball.

China are 5 gold medals in front and paying $1.50 for most golds with another in mens diving to come. USA will win both basketball and both 4x400m relays . They will win women's waterpolo and currently in the lead in womens golf.

This will be very very close. It may come down to womens volleyball.
I hope they drop the basketball. Unlikely but they havent been super impressive in games so its possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mens basketball today

France to cover the handicap +12.5 point head start
Gobert Over 11.5 rebounds @ $2.20
Adebayo Over 5.5 Rebounds @ 1.77 and a bit of nibble on Adebayo 8+ Rebounds @ 3.20

Same Game Multi: Gobert 12+ Rebounds , France cover +13.5 line @ 5.22 (Boosted to 5.77)

Think Adebayo plays a few extra minutes today, given that US don't really have another big man to go one on one with Rudy and Fall.

Target should be 20 gold at Paris in 3 years.
We'll probably get 70+ gold at next years Com games of there on.

Any views on the 1500 metres final tonight? a couple of Aussies in the field....Odds from TopSport
Timothy Cheruiyot (KEN)$ 2.20
Jakob Ingebrigtsen (NOR)$ 2.70
Abel Kipsang (KEN)$ 6.50
Jake Wightman (GBR)$ 17.00
Stewart McSweyn (AUS)$ 26.00
Cole Hocker (USA)$ 31.00
Josh Kerr (GBR)$ 31.00
Jake Heyward (GBR)$ 81.00
Oliver Hoare (AUS)$ 81.00
Adel Mechaal (ESP)$ 101.00
Charles Grethen (LUX)$ 101.00
Ignacio Fontes (ESP)$ 101.00