Tokyo Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt either of these things are true - I'm sure an all star college team would walk in the NBL championship
I watched Lonzo Ball and Hampton last year in the NBL and for me they didnt seem to play that well straight out from US college system . Their 1st year in the NBL, they struggled with the physical side of things......

im still pretty confident a professional league such as the NBL with players of 8-10 years pro experience would easily beat a US college basketball best over there. Women is a bit different though.......as the WNBL from what i know doesn't get the same level of salary as the mens.

3/4 TIME Belgium Women 68-61 Japan Women

3/4 TIME ODDS:
Japan Women $4 v $1.33 Belgium Women

Japan fighting on but like I said throughout this match, that height difference is really coming to play here and just feel that the Japanese starting to tire a bit in that 3rd quarter.

Any views on the 800 metres Mens Final?

Best odds from: TopSport, TAB, Betfair, Smarkets Betting Exchange, Sportsbet, PointsBet and Unibet.

Win
Ferguson Rotich (KEN)$ 2.25
Nijel Amos (BOT)$ 3.70
Peter Bol (AUS)$ 12.50
Clayton Murphy (USA)$ 12.50
Patryk Dobek (POL)$ 12.50
Emmanuel Korir (KEN)$ 21.00
Amel Tuka (BIH)$ 36.00
Adrian Ben (ESP)$ 81.00
Gabriel Tual (FRA)$ 95.00

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any views on the 800 metres Mens Final?

Best odds from: TopSport, TAB, Betfair, Smarkets Betting Exchange, Sportsbet, PointsBet and Unibet.

Win
Ferguson Rotich (KEN)$ 2.25
Nijel Amos (BOT)$ 3.70
Peter Bol (AUS)$ 12.50
Clayton Murphy (USA)$ 12.50
Patryk Dobek (POL)$ 12.50
Emmanuel Korir (KEN)$ 21.00
Amel Tuka (BIH)$ 36.00
Adrian Ben (ESP)$ 81.00
Gabriel Tual (FRA)$ 95.00

Very keen on Rotich

Surprised the 17 year old is $3.75 in the 200m. Thought he won his semi comfortably. How was his time compared to the others?

Think he was slowest of the three semis but I just love an underage hype train so I'm balls deep!

would imagine Australian betting agencies would be coping a big loss if Peter Bol got up

They can just bet back on betfair at $2 more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back