Game Day Tokyo Paralympics 2020 / 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering not knowing Paris, where you put all this crap ? Still got W.C. stadium yeh ?

I did read that the whole Olympic bidding process has changed from who can build the best stadiums and swimming pools ect to now they look at what the country already have and utilise them.
A big change in spending which is so much better as so many stadiums built for the Olympics end up derelict

Le'Gaseumeter. Paree got le infrastucteur to pull zis off ?
They are renovating the original Olympic stadium from 1924 for the hockey, building a new pool for the diving and artistic swimming and using existing stadia for everything else. The sailing will be in Marseilles and the surfing in Tahiti.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did read that the whole Olympic bidding process has changed from who can build the best stadiums and swimming pools ect to now they look at what the country already have and utilise them.
A big change in spending which is so much better as so many stadiums built for the Olympics end up derelict
Its a shame this doesn't happen with the FIFA world cup.
So many stadiums being built and then pulled down.

Its a shame this doesn't happen with the FIFA world cup.
So many stadiums being built and then pulled down.

More than 6,500 migrant workers from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have died in Qatar since it won the right to host the World Cup 10 years ago.

The findings, compiled from government sources, mean an average of 12 migrant workers from these five south Asian nations have died each week since the night in December 2010 when the streets of Doha were filled with ecstatic crowds celebrating Qatar’s victory.

BTW Highlights - Jess Fox. The yacht racing. I actually got into watching it.

400m hurdles. Mens high jump being a draw.

Peter Bol. The guy with the mullet in the 100. Ash Moloney and Nicola McDermott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back