Toast Tom Barrass

Remove this Banner Ad

Biceps thread for those banned from BigBiceps

did he say "im stoked for shannon, can't wait to run out with her (before correcting self)" ahaha
Lol he totally did. Maybe he knows a girl called Shannon. With slightly more hair

I'd say Zac Efron and Barrass are pretty similar looks wise but Tom has him covered in the sexual department, the rig and the aura.

No wonder he gets so many intercept marks, Jenkins and co were left staring at his biceps in awe.

View attachment 285288
Barrass was sent on this earth to be a super model but west coast eagles needed him much much more.

What's everyone complaining about? I'm off to watch Top Gun Directors cut. Volleyball scene is twice as long. Love that scene.

alotof-people-donot-realize-that-the-actor-who-played-wilson-2849867.png

The only shining light in a pathetic season.

He's only 20 and plays just as good if not better than McGovern. Superstar.

The only shining light in a pathetic season.

He's only 20 and plays just as good if not better than McGovern. Superstar.
I had a conversation with a docker work mate last night and he hit the nail on the head, in a nut shell he said "You blokes have way too much expectation every year, you should be happy just playing finals". The season was a pass only granted but to win it from here is a monumental task, everything has to line up..form, injuries, draw, chemistry and being able to travel. Barrass is cream on top imo as we have a very good football team that is just missing a small thing and that's getting Redden and Jetta to play for their pay.

If we can add Lobb then we will be up there again competing for finals which is what its about, winning flags outside Victoria is really a once in a decade thing and not a realistic outcome every year.

I had a conversation with a docker work mate last night and he hit the nail on the head, in a nut shell he said "You blokes have way too much expectation every year, you should be happy just playing finals". The season was a pass only granted but to win it from here is a monumental task, everything has to line up..form, injuries, draw, chemistry and being able to travel. Barrass is cream on top imo as we have a very good football team that is just missing a small thing and that's getting Redden and Jetta to play for their pay.

If we can add Lobb then we will be up there again competing for finals which is what its about, winning flags outside Victoria is really a once in a decade thing and not a realistic outcome every year.

Classic Dockers accepting mediocrity. We arent in it to make up the numbers.

Classic Dockers accepting mediocrity. We arent in it to make up the numbers.
Well clearly we are, 10 years since our last flag and 12 before that Dan. Numbers don't lie and a flag a decade is about the only expectation you can have being so far from the MCG.

Well clearly we are, 10 years since our last flag and 12 before that Dan. Numbers don't lie and a flag a decade is about the only expectation you can have being so far from the MCG.

Its not supposed to be easy. But you dont accept being average either. Thats pure Dockers filth speak.

Can understand that perspective from a club and supporters that have accepted mediocrity since inception, but for a successful and well resourced club like ours to dish up the crap we did after making a grand final was putrid.

If we put in the effort and still lost I wouldn't be complaining but when you clearly have the talent and their playing soft, mentally weak and zero-intensity football questions needs to be asked of the coach and players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're spoilt, no need to act like brats is what I'm portraying here. We did well this last 2 years on the back of a couple of good seasons before that. We should of won a flag this last 2 years but didn't...no need to say its been a failure. Failure is Richmond or Freo or Brisbane.

We are a premiership club! Only the toughest survive. Realistically we are a top 4 side club. We should be aiming for that most years. We're never happy to just make the grade.

TB has shown a lot more at 23 than Emac did at the same age.
Emac is a beast shut down player but TB is a better athlete as well as being a better intercept defender.

Will get the Mackenzie treatment (who admittedly was a better player than Barrass is currently).

Random but interesting fact: Barrass has finished in 18th place in the B&F in each of the last three years.

Shows how bad we were in 2016 (and/or how amazingly he burst on the scene in the second half of the year), he only played 10 games that year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back