Toast Tom Barrass

Remove this Banner Ad

Real men don't! It's a past reference to the inference that Claremont footballers were predominantly college boys who were soft.....

As a proud Quiche Eater myself, you are correct about the Claremont Zone producing more than its share of our best KPD and also correct about us Claremont College Boys.

The Honour Board
McIntosh : Scotch.
McKenzie : Christ Church
Barrass : Hale
Glendinning : Scotch

And Micky Rae my friend ;) Glendinning was developed in the Claremont Zone and played in the Claremont Combined Sides as they were called in the day.
He was a Floreat Boy before , under the father son rule, was taken from Claremont to adorne the colours Royal Blue and Black.
From that moment on he ceased being a Quiche Eater and sadly became a Salad Tosser . :pileofpoop:

Last edited:

You can already tell that he will be a WCE legend, an all-time great of the modern game. Has risen spectacularly quickly.
I was gonna put a 10er on him at the start of the year for the Normsmith medal... Sportbet wouldn't let me :( 4000-1

How much of TB's development should be attributed to Adrian Hickmott, if any?
I think a lot of the overall defensive setup is hickmott but from what Barass said Nicoski has had a big part in his individual development - makes sense since Barass has spent a lot of time at East Perth where Nico does most of his work

And who better to guide sexualbarassment than the Greek God and toy boy himself mark Nicoski

As a proud Quiche Eater myself, you are correct about the Claremont Zone producing more than its share of our best KPD and also correct about us Claremont College Boys.

The Honour Board
McIntosh : Scotch.
McKenzie : Christ Church
Barrass : Hale
Glendinning : Scotch

And Micky Rae my friend ;) Glendinning was developed in the Claremont Zone and played in the Claremont Combined Sides as they were called in the day.
He was a Floreat Boy before , under the father son rule, was taken from Claremont to adorne the colours Royal Blue and Black.
From that moment on he ceased being a Quiche Eater and sadly became a Salad Tosser . :pileofpoop:

Yes but Rossco had his father Gus's blue & black blood pulsating through his veins and was destined to play at the Mighty Royals! Malcolm Brown was also a Scotch boy but also played at EP and became a steak eater!

I think a lot of the overall defensive setup is hickmott but from what Barass said Nicoski has had a big part in his individual development - makes sense since Barass has spent a lot of time at East Perth where Nico does most of his work

And who better to guide sexualbarassment than the Greek God and toy boy himself mark Nicoski
Love the homoeroticness . Nicoski showing him the ropes in Capitol and Metros for sure

Half maco half Croatian

Like Tom Lamb. *Rimshot*

giphy.gif

I was gonna put a 10er on him at the start of the year for the Normsmith medal... Sportbet wouldn't let me :( 4000-1

So they displayed the odds but wouldn't let you place a bet?

o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few words about Sexual from football analyst and widely recognised anti-Eagles flog Derm 'the sperm' Brereton:

Dermott Brereton heaped praise on Barrass after the match, suggesting he was one of the best three players on the ground.

“He played on the opposition captain Tex Walker and took him to the cleaners...He (Barrass) was fantastic.”

To paraphrase the great Gord Downie, I saw a little cloud that looked a little like me Sexual taking a mark against the hapless Crows. It looked even more realistic (better defined locks and hapless Crows), but I had to hunt around to find my phone and it started dissipating (kinda like the Crows Friday night).

Actually the hapless Crows cloud looks more like a dog in the photo. A positive omen for the coming EF?

Sexual cloud_comp.jpg

A few words about Sexual from football analyst and widely recognised anti-Eagles flog Derm 'the sperm' Brereton:

Dermott Brereton heaped praise on Barrass after the match, suggesting he was one of the best three players on the ground.

“He played on the opposition captain Tex Walker and took him to the cleaners...He (Barrass) was fantastic.”
The Germ, not the Sperm.

Calling him sperm is an insult to gametes the world over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back