Roast Tom Boyd and Zaine Cordy suspended indefinitely & the truth about Tom Boyd

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually expected Barrett to go harder than he did, but he wimped out as soon as he realized those around him in the rooms didn't agree 100% with him. It's unlike him.

Damo does his best work from behind the safety of a keyboard.

One also suspects Damo is at his absolute peak when typing one handed.

I actually expected Barrett to go harder than he did, but he wimped out as soon as he realized those around him in the rooms didn't agree 100% with him. It's unlike him.

He's a gutless wonder.

We all know he's had it in for Boyd since the deal was done and he's has it in for Beveridge since he cornered him in the gents at the Brownlow.

Personally, it wouldn't surprise if Barrett had to change his dacks that night.

Like his mate, Hutchison, he makes mountains out of molehills day after day, week after week and has turned it into an art form.

We can all see through him. Pathetic.

Last edited:
This site is a joke. Boyd gets smashed from pillar to post and no one cares, but I make a McCartin joke and get an infraction. This is after I get one for saying Norf in another thread.

I'm out.

Welcome to my world

I got a ban for saying

Enjoy the cliff ladies.

The PC world is taking over and the softies run the joint.

The club should have issued a statement straight away, instead of saying nothing .
The only reason they eventually did was Parasites like Barrett would have found out .
Knowing how that grub works he would have come out 10 years later with an "exclusive".
In the past these things are kept in house but when you have media who have an unsatiable appetite to be the story and break the News, it's a different landscape . Disappointing for the club and both lads, but could be a great line in the sand moment career wise for both .
I think everyone associated to the club has become jaded and annoyed around Boyd and his contract, and it's bordered on the hysterical

Now now he just has to knuckle down and become the player we are waiting for
I reckon he'll be close. The "incident" will simply be a catalyst for his transition into manhood. The keeping it quiet from his employer/team mates (media irrelevant) is the action of someone not quite mature. He won't do it again, knows now what a man is expected to do in the same circumstances and will start playing like one (a man). Think we'll be welcoming a significantly more domineering, aggressive and purposeful Toyd back into the team (whenever that is, hint: this Thursday:p)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Straight away on game day they're talking about Tom Boyd. This is quite honestly the biggest beat up I think I've ever seen.

That 7 report shows how much of a non event the whole thing was.

Barrett and his beat ups are the whole thing that are wrong with the world today. he is just a wiling banshee, typical of a Norf suppoter

No. It just shows the media for the mealy mouthed hypocrites that they are. Channel 7 were equally complicit in beating up this tempest in a tea cup as Barret was. The fact that Tom Browne has the gall to brace Boyd after their hatchet job the previous day just proves what a sniveling bunch of parasites who are more interested in creating a story than reporting one they are.

In the age of click-bait, the media coverage of our great game is beyond a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back