Tom Boyd vs. Jesse Hogan

Boyd vs. hogan

• Boyd (doggies supporter)

• Boyd

• Hogan (Dee's supporter)

• Hogan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

great signs tonight. Major reason why the Dogs won the game and you can just see he is not far away from busting open games. Upside is profound in my view.
He was ok but saying he was the difference is a ridiculous overstatement. Picken looked better as a key forward for most of this game and footscray won because they basically refused to play a traditional key forward to avoid the eagles zoning off. Boyd's still 2 seasons of his best imo.

Played one of the best games of his career, mostly as a ruckman monstering the Eagles mids with his physicality.
:drunk:

A whopping 8 hitouts to go with his 14 disposals, 0 goals and 2 behinds.

If that was one of the best games of his career then the bar is lower than I thought.

:drunk:

A whopping 8 hitouts to go with his 14 disposals, 0 goals and 2 behinds.

If that was one of the best games of his career then the bar is lower than I thought.
Probably had the biggest purely physical influence of any player on the ground with the tackles, bumps and crashing of packs.

Bont >> Hogan >>>>> Boyd
Don't think you'll find a dogs supporter whose upset by that rating...

How about we go with Bont and Boyd >>>>>> Hogan and ... Petracca? Brayshaw maybe? Oliver? Take your pick.

Hell Bont and Boyd >> Hogan, Petracca, Brayshaw AND Oliver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about we go with Bont and Boyd >>>>>> Hogan and ... Petracca? Brayshaw maybe? Oliver? Take your pick.

Congratulations on getting closer to winning your second ever flag, I'm glad to see it's boosted your ego enough to give your some confidence socially.

Come back when hogan produces in a big final lol
I suspect this might not be too far away but the word produce is about all I'd use to describe Boyd's performance too.
Star in a final, tear a final apart, these are comments I'd imagine won't be made about Boyd and deadset if that's the best game of his career then the Dogs really have done their beans on him - he was ok don't get me wrong but god his hands are bad for a bloke his size getting paid what he is.

I suspect this might not be too far away but the word produce is about all I'd use to describe Boyd's performance too.
Star in a final, tear a final apart, these are comments I'd imagine won't be made about Boyd and deadset if that's the best game of his career then the Dogs really have done their beans on him - he was ok don't get me wrong but god his hands are bad for a bloke his size getting paid what he is.
better than anything hogan produced in the last half of the season

Would take Bont on his own over the pair of them, only 44 spots on a list.

Back