Tom Browne

PP34

Finals MVP
AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter #1
Another moron who thinks he’s a big part of the game.

Anyone catch a glimpse of his Twitter? This dude legitimately tweets messages and videos about himself breaking “exclusives” like he’s the first in the world to announce there’s been a cure for cancer.

Last year he filmed himself in a toilet somewhere “breaking” a big story.

Can’t believe Channel 7 has a door big enough to fit him and McLure’s gigantic heads through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
Yes he is. Sam McClure’s dad was long time Herald Sun journo Geoff McClure.

Connolly, Wilson .. Caro and Jim. Nepotism is rife.
Jim Wilson and Caro are not related are they.

I know Jim's sister is the late Rebecca Wilson but know about a link with Caro?

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Another moron who thinks he’s a big part of the game.

Anyone catch a glimpse of his Twitter? This dude legitimately tweets messages and videos about himself breaking “exclusives” like he’s the first in the world to announce there’s been a cure for cancer.

Last year he filmed himself in a toilet somewhere “breaking” a big story.

Can’t believe Channel 7 has a door big enough to fit him and McLure’s gigantic heads through.
He reeks of flog even more than McLure does, and thats saying something...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minka Beaver

All Australian
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Tommy boy letting us all know on Twitter he follows choppers closely and doesn’t want to speculate on Leicester City owner chopper crash and then goes on to speculate

Imagine what he is like in person. Cretin.
I can guarantee he's exactly as he appears on Twitter. In fact, I had a conversation with him the day after the Air France disaster in 2009. He had some wild and amusing theories on that accident. (I found them less amusing a couple of days later when it turned out I had a friend on board...)

One thing I will say about him - he's relentless and determined. And his lack of self-insight is fantastic.

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
This blokes a complete tosser. Would take McClure over him every day of the week and that's saying something.

At least Troy wouldn't rock up to a funeral hunting a story.
If I was the family on the day if the funeral, I would have decked him before he even introduced himself.

Pond scum.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Tommy boy letting us all know on Twitter he follows choppers closely and doesn’t want to speculate on Leicester City owner chopper crash and then goes on to speculate

Imagine what he is like in person. Cretin.
Saw him at the boundary line at a Collingwood training session in August. He was on the phone non-stop and literally pushing in front of supporters who were there to see the players train.

Top Bottom