Retired Tom Bugg [delisted] [retired]

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he is a massive flog but he is the sort of player you love when he is at your club.
It hurts to say but i think the Tigers could do with him.

Didn't quite punch enough opponents for Melbourne to hang on to him. Really not keen on seeing him in a Carlton jumper
In all his time with us he played on the edge, and I love that. No serious transgressions though.

What he did to Mills was very bad, but bear in mind the Swans are notorious for selecting one opposition player they think is susceptible, and niggling them early. Bugg was in the press from some cheeky tweets the week before.

Doesn't excuse it but I wouldn't define a player by a single incident.

In all his time with us he played on the edge, and I love that. No serious transgressions though.

What he did to Mills was very bad, but bear in mind the Swans are notorious for selecting one opposition player they think is susceptible, and niggling them early. Bugg was in the press from some cheeky tweets the week before.

Doesn't excuse it but I wouldn't define a player by a single incident.

Have spoken to Bugg and the incident ways heavily on him. He genuinely believes it's a turning point in his career.

The side who picks him up will get very good value out of him imo. Actually think Geelong could really use a forward like him.

Will be a useful player for the Blues if they pick him up as a DFA/Late/Rookie Pick (Would also be useful at STK and GC).

Let's one of the younger mids develop a bit more. He's nothing special ol' Buggy put he's a simple role player that can help in any section of the ground and help them out of the spot they've ended up in.

Will be a useful player for the Blues if they pick him up as a DFA/Late/Rookie Pick (Would also be useful at STK and GC).

Let's one of the younger mids develop a bit more. He's nothing special ol' Buggy put he's a simple role player that can help in any section of the ground and help them out of the spot they've ended up in.

He'll be very serviceable, 25 years age is right he's what we need for midfield or forward line, Bugg and Newman both mature bodied, can play footy, they’ll be very good support for younger lads.

Surprised Melbourne flicked him. Can play a role, very fit, good overhead and second last game he in played round three he kicked four goals. Foot skills leave a bit to be desired though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back