Remove this Banner Ad

Minga

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Tom Campbell is now a Saint.

DFA, 1 year deal.

Should be a handy back up ruck, needed to be done.

Not sure if worthy of a toast or not but look, only player we have picked up thus far so I’ll take it. Let’s hope he brings the heat.

I don't think he's a huge step up from Hunter but he's proven that he's a solid performer at AFL level and unlike PHunter and Billy Longer - he can actually mark the ball.

Welcome big fella. Obviously has some traits the team has identified to replace Hunter - hope he goes well, but also hope our injury run next year means we don't need to dependo on him too much.

Welcome big fella. Obviously has some traits the team has identified to replace Hunter - hope he goes well, but also hope our injury run next year means we don't need to dependo on him too much.
Agreed . Depth player but hoping he will be rarely required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so glad we moved on from Hunter, interesting to see what Campbell can do
Campbell is a much better player.
Brilliant guy too. Anyone who knows him can't speak highly enough about him.

Absolute MOUNTAIN of a bloke, and despite one of the ugliest kicking actions I’ve ever seen, can absolutely roost the ball.

Quite happy to have him as depth and a defacto development coach.

Good depth to have around the club. Sounds like a very good character. He also seems very much on the same page as everyone with what his role will be. I can see him getting maybe 2 years with us maybe 3 if his body holds up.
Glad we didn’t overpay for Xerri. Similar quality coming for free

Remove this Banner Ad

Back