Past #42: Tom Campbell - delisted end '21 - 12 NM games / 7 NM goals - 2019 NM VFL John Law Medallist - thanks Soup

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting quotes:

"My best is elite. It's just having the right coach and structure in place to reveal it on a weekly basis"

"If you think I came here to play MacGill to Goldstein's Warne, you might be in for a rude awakening come September."

"At 27 I've only begun to scratch the surface of my immense potential"

Love the confidence. Exactly what Goldie needs breathing down his neck and keeping him on his toes.

Interesting quotes:

"My best is elite. It's just having the right coach and structure in place to reveal it on a weekly basis"

"If you think I came here to play MacGill to Goldstein's Warne, you might be in for a rude awakening come September."

He may or may not have really said these things

Where are those quotes? Is there a video clip hiding in plain sight I can’t see?

Either way - love this!!

Have a crack son!!!! If you knock Goldie out we will be all the better to have two premier rucks and if not you will at least drive some serious training standards for others to match or better!

Sounds optimistic but I’m all for it;)

Where are those quotes? Is there a video clip hiding in plain sight I can’t see?

Either way - love this!!

Have a crack son!!!! If you knock Goldie out we will be all the better to have two premier rucks and if not you will at least drive some serious training standards for others to match or better!

Sounds optimistic but I’m all for it;)

You have quoted my full post. TT has not.

In that explanation may you find your answers grasshopper.

God...I'm behind. Didnt know we actually picked him up.

Thought he was stiff not getting a game regualrly at the Sookdogs. So I happy enough with this move.

GL TC.

Interesting quotes:

What parallel universe were these quotes taken from

Interesting quotes:

He'd better stop "scratching" and bring in an excavator.

Welcome Tommy! Solid (you know what you are going to get) ready to go ruck if god forbid that Goldy gets struck down. Really good insurance policy from the club.

Interesting quotes:

Hahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting quotes:

I'm so conflicted. One part of me thinks he's been listening to too manyEric Thomas audibles.

The other part of me thinks he's visited Old Kai during the off-season to unlock his potential.

campbell.jpg

Speaks well, should be good for young Xerri to learn from.

Good point.
Xerri should get as much value out of this recruit as anyone.
Having Goldy & Campbell to study off for the next couple of years will be much more beneficial than if it were still BP on the list. Let’s hope Tom plays well & puts some pressure on Goldy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back