Multiplat Tom Clancy's The Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Really looking forward to this one. It looks to be a good diversion from the competitive fps games of late and love the idea of a persistent online world.

I guess if you didnt buy the game the tablet feature would be handy. I just cant see someone choosing to "play" that way if they have the game sitting there.
What if you are stuck on the couch with the cheese and kisses watching X Factor with her, could be a good distraction imo.

What if you are stuck on the couch with the cheese and kisses watching X Factor with her, could be a good distraction imo.

If you're stuck watching X Factor then you have bigger problems than how to play this game :p

If I did somehow manage to find myself in that situation then bam, out comes the Vita for remote play :D

Its a cool feature though, dont get me wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1525316_492517717530823_1746509118_n.png

Games being delayed, while not exactly the best thing for right now, is definitely a good thing. It's all too common now for companies to send out half-completed messes and fix them later with patches.

Stop with the sensible posts and let me be upset by the delay:(

It's official now.

Ubisoft’s upcoming game, The Division, will be released in 2015 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Originally slated for a 2014 release, the open world game had previously been rumored to have been delayed, and today, Ubisoft Massive has confirmed the news.

Over on the game’s official site, Massive had this to say about the delay. “Working on The Division is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us at Massive, Reflections, and Red Storm Entertainment. We are creating something we are really proud of and we don’t want to compromise on quality. We are going to release the game when it’s ready.”

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/division-pushed-2015/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back