Traded Tom Cutler [traded with #64 to Essendon for #72 and future 3rd]

Remove this Banner Ad

Think he will end up a Bomber but not sure what he will cost.

Don’t know what your academy or F/S situation is like next year so maybe a future pick?

I think a future pick will get the deal done.

According to Lore 's wonderful thread Brisbane have picks similar to ones we'd be willing to give up.

Brisbane currently hold picks 34, 52, 55 whilst Essendon only have 33, 35, 57, 65, 70.

Highly doubt one of our last three gets it done so perhaps a future 3rd gets it done imho.

Apparently going to nominate us today I saw somewhere on twitter. Strange one as we've been looking at better two way runners as outside midfielders as ar as our recent trading and drafting suggests (McGrath, Ham, Ridley, Guelfi)

A Brisbane fringe player isn’t your typical fringe player this year because you guys had such a good run with injuries.

Very true mate. For example, Lewey Taylor played almost every game in 2017 - 2018, but just couldn’t get a look in this year. I didn’t want to lose him for pick 48, but it is what it is. Someone will get Cutler for a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cutler reminds me a bit of Tomlinson; A big, agile unit who was solid in defense but also had the tank to play up the ground on the wing.

Is there a good chance the Dons throw him in the guts given that they really need a big body in there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back