Recommitted Tom De Koning [Signed until 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Okey doke. Honestly, whatever he decides to, good luck to him. He's played 1 or 2 games recently that are half decent, and suddenly now you're going to up your offer/years and he's going to stay?

Such a fickle bunch down at the Blues. One week you want your coach sacked and your 'supporters' are hurling abuse and objects at your players. Next it's all rosy and you're invincible, Voss is the right man, TDK is staying and will be paid more, and all teams should fear you in your 'charge' to Finals.

Make up your minds.

I am not a big fan of TDK but would much rather keep him that accept the offer most of you Geelong posters here have been suggested.

Also me and several other Carlton posters ok the forum have always had faith in Vossy (never called for his sacking) so i don't understand what point you are trying to make.

Every club has its share of fickle fans

Oh yeah and we're the morons. Bunch of 6th graders in here.

Keep him, you guys are honestly just too exhausting and brain dead to talk to anyway :)
Move on to the Bailey Smith thread mate, I'm sure the Dogs fans will be more open to hearing how Dodoro junior Andrew Mackie is planning on shafting them through a nifty collaboration with Cotton On and Simonds homes

Only a handful of rising star winners have reached their potential. The rest so so..
I’m sure you’ve purchased your Walsh rising star memorabilia from the club would look good next to
“ the chosen 1s”
It’s a good sign of potential which drives value up whether they reach that is another conversatio

Sounds like Carlton are having second thoughts on Geelong's take-it-or-leave-it offer of TDK + Pick 9 for our future 7th round draft selection. If that's correct then unfortunately for Tommy he'll be staying a bagger until free agency. Poor kid.

This is unrealistic and trolling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong fans on BigFooty are the AFL equivalent of privileged Scotch College peanuts, change my mind.
While Carlton supporters are the alcoholic middle aged Dad on his third divorce...just wishing things would go back to 'The good old days'

.....Change my mind.

Anywho, good luck to TDK. Not every player is fueled by premiership success.

I wish him a long and storied career at the Baggers in the Kristian Jacksch or Robbie Warnock mold.

I am not a big fan of TDK but would much rather keep him that accept the offer most of you Geelong posters here have been suggested.

Also me and several other Carlton posters ok the forum have always had faith in Vossy (never called for his sacking) so i don't understand what point you are trying to make.

Have to give up fair value for a Ruck that was always going to take time, especially when they already had Rucks ahead of him on their list, being out of contract removes leverage but it doesn’t necessitate getting bent over.

Geelong have always conducted these things fairly if he wants to move this will be done easily with both clubs walking away happy.

Not every Geelong fan instigates arguments then has a sook when people ever stand up for themselves, some of us can actually have a laugh and a logical discussion.

Lot of Geelong fans acting like entitled w***ers on these boards of late.
Depends on the poster I reckon.

Since we're regarded as an arrogant fanbase regardless of what we do, a lot of us (myself included) just play up to the role and take the pi55 for a bit of a laugh. Particularly on the MB.

If you're not playing a caricature of yourself then that's a bit different, but every club's got supporters on here who take things a little too seriously.

I will admit, regardless of who you are it's a tough forum to navigate.

You'd assume that Bay13 is for trolling and the MB for serious chat, but over the years they've molded into one in the same....so I can definitely understand those who just want to actually talk footy.

It's a tough gig, and it's why many just stick to their club boards as it's the only way to get any genuine discussion going.

Depends on the poster I reckon.

Since we're regarded as an arrogant fanbase regardless of what we do, a lot of us (myself included) just play up to the role and take the pi55 for a bit of a laugh. Particularly on the MB.

If you're not playing a caricature of yourself then that's a bit different, but every club's got supporters on here who take things a little too seriously.
Shadow says hi.

I agree though, I sit around checking bigfooty on my breaks at work and when I've got time to kill. If it was all fairy tales and rainbows consisting of only logical and inarguable discussion it would be boring as bat ****.

Just curious 🤔 what did you think TDK is worth in a pick range?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back