Recommitted Tom De Koning [Signed until 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Preseason on 8th March 2023, TDK went from what he really is, an inconsistent fringe player at Carlton to, with a few keystrokes from McClure, a $6mill man.

How's this piece of sensationalism going Sam?
He can thank both McClure and his younger brother for adding a few extra $$$ to his contract.

If his name was Tom Smith the hysterics would never have reached this point.

Comparing our game to your game against WCE in response to a poster referencing WCE.

If youre good but not great against the worst team since University then you should probably take that 2nd round pick and run
He was better against 2nd placed Port Adelaide last week I guess that makes him worth 3 first rounders?

Who Carlton vsed means bugger all in terms of TDK's games, u look at who his direct opponent was and how he impacted around stoppages. Rucks run their own race in footy and he was very good vs a commendable opponent in Williams all day on limited rotations regardless of whether the rest of WCE team got smashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was better against 2nd placed Port Adelaide last week I guess that makes him worth 3 first rounders?

Who Carlton vsed means bugger all in terms of TDK's games, u look at who his direct opponent was and how he impacted around stoppages. Rucks run their own race in footy and he was very good vs a commendable opponent in Williams all day on limited rotations regardless of whether the rest of WCE team got smashed.

2nd place Port missing most of their good players? Sure.

2nd place Port missing most of their good players? Sure.
Yes because we weren't missing anyone compared to the mighty Port Power who were missing a whopping 3 players and omitted another 3!

Question for you, if TDK played an absolute blinder vs Fremantle with Sean Darcy and Luke Jackson as their two rucks but still sit 4th bottom from the ladder would it be totally discredited because the rest of Freo are playing like ass?

The Geelong presence in this thread is amusing. They are all rock hard over TDK but pretending to play it cool.

Muppets on here gotta realise their posts don't have any influence on the trade value of players.

Facts are TDK would be the best ruck Geelong has had since Brad Ottens.

Will laugh when TDK re-signs and Cats shift focus to 40 year old Todd Goldstein.

The Geelong presence in this thread is amusing. They are all rock hard over TDK but pretending to play it cool.

Muppets on here gotta realise their posts don't have any influence on the trade value of players.

Will laugh when TDK re-signs and Cats shift focus to 40 year old Todd Goldstein.
Neither do yours.

Anyway it sounds like he's staying so whatever anyone thinks about his 'trade value' is probably irrelevant now.....

Name a Geelong poster that is rock hard over TDK. I'll wait.

Name a Geelong poster that isn't trying to talk him down with the hope they'll get him for a bargain. I'll wait.
So you can't name one then?

Honestly and sincerely, cats fans are talking him down because the cats list needs to spend it's good tickets on mids.

Cats management probably thought of him as a cheap option with upside going into the year. If that can't happen then I assume they're trying to get out of any promises made to him.

So you can't name one then?

Honestly and sincerely, cats fans are talking him down because the cats list needs to spend it's good tickets on mids.

Cats management probably thought of him as a cheap option with upside going into the year. If that can't happen then I assume they're trying to get out of any promises made to him.
Yeah, nah....Cats fans are talking him down with the hope he'll come across and you pay unders for him.

Don't get me wrong, most forums are the same when a player is linked to a particular club, so it's not a criticism, just a fact. We all love a bargain.

Either way, this is pretty mild compared to the Isaac Rankine trade forum last year....now that one was a doozy!!!

Yeah, nah....Cats fans are talking him down with the hope he'll come across and you pay unders for him.

Don't get me wrong, most forums are the same when a player is linked to a particular club, so it's not a criticism, just a fact. We all love a bargain.

Either way, this is pretty mild compared to the Isaac Rankine trade forum last year....now that one was a doozy!!!
Go to cats board list management thread and read for yourself. The reason this thread is tame is because emotions are lukewarm at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back