Strategy Tom Doedee Rising Star campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

God I want to love this guy (no homo) but am really affraid he will just leave in 3 or 4 yearslike a few others.

God I want to love this guy (no homo) but am really affraid he will just leave in 3 or 4 yearslike a few others.
If you get the chance have a chat with the Kid, he no Lever he more inclined to be like Talia and Otten in regard to staying.
He one of those kids that always find a reason to smile, they tend to stay.

Interesting. I was just flicking through afl.com. They are running another poll. 1 of the questions was who wins this years Rising Star? Only 2 options were offered, Stephenson or Witherden

Farking Vic c****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." Tennyson

Clearly he wasn't an Adelaide supporter.

With Doedee effectively missing the last 2 rounds, I think his chances of winning it has been squashed.
He's had an unbelievable 1st AFL year, and going to be awesome once he gets another solid preseason in him!

We need to be on the front foot with Doedee.

We need to offer him a new contract for a couple of reasons. One is to demonstrate to him how much we value him even though this is his first year playing AFL and that he is still learning his trade. The Second is to ensure that we keep the guy. If we try to be smart and try to keep his deal low then that would be a stupid move. Get on the front foot and put a deal in front of him now that reflects what he has shown us this year and also reflects the potential that we see in him.

Rewards along the way and far better than holding back and then making a big offer because some other clubs have.

Stephenson will be a deserving winner
No probs with Stephenson winning it, but Doedee and Witherden would be my 1/2.

1 - Tommy
2 - Witherden
3 - Stephenson
4 - Ronke
5 - Rayner
6 - Henry
7 - Higgins
8 - Florent
9 - Morrison
10 - Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back