Tom Elliot you are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m absolutely livid listening to Elliot this afternoon. The jibes at Coll are bad enough - eg “Coll supporters are hypocritical defending Maynard but condemning Martin hit”. As if both incidents were equivalent.

And then -
“there are racist lyrics in the Coll theme song “.
He then references “Cakewalk” and while not explicit, clearly is pointing to it’s association with slavery in the USA. But chooses to ignore the word has since evolved to a new meaning.

Don’t these Bozo’s which include Andy Maher, understand such blatant parochialism is completely unedifying as a broadcaster.

They need to take a leaf out of Tim Lanes book, who while a passionate Carton supporter, never stooped to such levels.

Son of John Elliot former Carlton Club President.
He now does afternoon show on 3AW, and soon moving to the morning slot.

Most boring flog around too. My boss plays 3aw at work and i just snap everytime this peanut talks, Talks about how hard covid was and how hard life is. Dudes born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Absolute clown

Most boring flog around too. My boss plays 3aw at work and i just snap everytime this peanut talks, Talks about how hard covid was and how hard life is. Dudes born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Absolute clown
My wife insists on listening to him when she’s driving, as happened today.
Such a pain.

I’m absolutely livid listening to Elliot this afternoon. The jibes at Coll are bad enough - eg “Coll supporters are hypocritical defending Maynard but condemning Martin hit”. As if both incidents were equivalent.

And then -
“there are racist lyrics in the Coll theme song “.
He then references “Cakewalk” and while not explicit, clearly is pointing to it’s association with slavery in the USA. But chooses to ignore the word has since evolved to a new meaning.

Don’t these Bozo’s which include Andy Maher, understand such blatant parochialism is completely unedifying as a broadcaster.

They need to take a leaf out of Tim Lanes book, who while a passionate Carton supporter, never stooped to such levels.
Serves you right for listening to 3aw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fell out of a pigs arse.

He’s ok, until he talks about football. But him and Neil, as was DeeDee are all puppets for Dan. The most biased unbiased “commentators” around.

They’ll tell it how it is, as long as it’s what they’ve been told to say.

Elliott is the epitome of someone who tries to sound intelligent but fails miserably.

Even if you don't agree with their politics, at least Mitchell could put together a cogent argument that made you think from a different perspective. Elliott just uses the latest buzzwords intertwined with his ideology that makes you go "wtf?".

And he can't even troll properly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back