Tom Elliot you are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

For those familiar with his father.

sexy pig GIF

The other comment Elliot made that I forgot to mention was:
“ why did Maynard go to Brayshaws house with wine and flowers, if he believed he did nothing wrong”

Plot twist: Tom Elliott’s wife was listening to him say that and wonders …

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fell out of a pigs arse.

He’s ok, until he talks about football. But him and Neil, as was DeeDee are all puppets for Dan. The most biased unbiased “commentators” around.

They’ll tell it how it is, as long as it’s what they’ve been told to say.
Exactly!

DeeDee and Mitchell, in particular. A pair of filthy cockroaches.

Fell out of a pigs arse.

He’s ok, until he talks about football. But him and Neil, as was DeeDee are all puppets for Dan. The most biased unbiased “commentators” around.

They’ll tell it how it is, as long as it’s what they’ve been told to say.

Mitchell a puppet for Dan? Ok

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mitchell a puppet for Dan? Ok

He’s not?

And I’ll highlight covid. He did nothing to question any of his decisions - nothing of substance. Pun intended.

Instead of getting people to argue both sides he picked one side and labelled others idiots, morons, tin foil hatters etc.

And it’s not just with covid. It’s with many things. He chooses his battles very carefully.

Ends calls abruptly. Won’t take calls.

He’s not?

And I’ll highlight covid. He did nothing to question any of his decisions - nothing of substance. Pun intended.

Instead of getting people to argue both sides he picked one side and labelled others idiots, morons, tin foil hatters etc.

And it’s not just with covid. It’s with many things. He chooses his battles very carefully.

All the shock jocks do it. It’s a proven formula. People want their opinions reinforced, not to be challenged and presented with well balanced debate.

He’s not?

Dan must be operating at a level of sophistication not seen since the days of Goebbels or Suslov :rolleyes:

Pieces like this one really show just how sophisticated his 'double-bluff' must be, not to mention the recent criticism over the Commonwealth Games cancellation:

He’s not?

You are talking about the Neil Mitchell who has a radio show that Dan Andrews refused to appear on? That's some 3D chess.

You are talking about the Neil Mitchell who has a radio show that Dan Andrews refused to appear on? That's some 3D chess.

It’s all orchestrated. As are the “hard-hitting” questions.

If they were worth their salt, they would have opposing views on much more often. Not a favoured view, a favoured opinion and they wouldn’t cut off questions from callers that questions the status quo.

They do it, time and time again. He’ll either talk over them, insult them or end the call. They screen callers for those with views that don’t match what they’ve been told to trumpet.

It’s all an act.

It’s not just covid, although, that was where I realised how truly they ate government mouth pieces. Didn’t question it and just towed the company line.

We don’t have to agree. That’s my opinion. I’m not an anti vaxxer, nor am I an anarchist. But, IMO, the 3aw, Neil Mitchell in particular have their agenda set for them. It’s all an act. The only exception being Toby Moclaire - but I’ll reassess that after he jumps on a different slot.

It’s all orchestrated. As are the “hard-hitting” questions.

If they were worth their salt, they would have opposing views on much more often. Not a favoured view, a favoured opinion and they wouldn’t cut off questions from callers that questions the status quo.

They do it, time and time again. He’ll either talk over them, insult them or end the call. They screen callers for those with views that don’t match what they’ve been told to trumpet.

It’s all an act.

It’s not just covid, although, that was where I realised how truly they ate government mouth pieces. Didn’t question it and just towed the company line.

We don’t have to agree. That’s my opinion. I’m not an anti vaxxer, nor am I an anarchist. But, IMO, the 3aw, Neil Mitchell in particular have their agenda set for them. It’s all an act. The only exception being Toby Moclaire - but I’ll reassess that after he jumps on a different slot.

Who is running the show?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back