Tom Harley

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm definitely impressed with Tom. I had him pegged as one of those career media types who make big dollars making facile observations on footy pregame and analysis shows. But the fact that he was willing to give up the easy money, reduce his profile and go and do a real job has really impressed me - even more so because he's good at it.

The guy says so much without saying anything at all. Just a another former player puppeteering around pretending to have a real job. If he did anything beyond sitting on the fence and covering up bad swans PR it would be a miracle. Bloke is a complete fraud. Trust me.

The guy says so much without saying anything at all. Just a another former player puppeteering around pretending to have a real job. If he did anything beyond sitting on the fence and covering up bad swans PR it would be a miracle. Bloke is a complete fraud. Trust me.
This is your 1st post? Seems genuine.

Welcome. First post. BANG.

Stephen King?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you are confusing Harley with any of our current politicians!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back