Tom Harley

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Tom Harley This Is Your Premiership

I'm not a Norwood fan, but just remember he came out of the SANFL system as a Norwood lad. Norwood have a strong sense of tradition and price having won 27 premierships in the SANFL.

Not the best player on our team but a damn fine leader. he has the respect of the players and is a real blue collar worker in our magnificent backline.

Port Power "you were wrong" to let him go,

Long may he reign the CHROME MOTORBIKE.

wow this tread is a turn around from the one early'er this year, sum people saying he was not the right person for the job and not in the cats best 22
he has been super, good work big tom keep it up

I wasn't too sure at the start of the year if Harley was right job for captain but obviously the club knew what they were doing. I would have thought maybe Lingy or Chapman would have got the job. But hey, I'm not complaining! :cool:

The past couple of years out with injury with his illio-tibial(sp?) band has let him down but he bounced back this year and is looking leaner stronger and healthier.

He's very highly respected at the club and with the fans. He's done a fantastic job this year in the back line, always backing himself, trusting his judgments. He always goes for a mark at first and has confidence in his team mates they'll get the crumbs (if) he doesn't mark...which is rare anyway.

Sadly I wonder how much gas is left in his tank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back