Universal Love Tom Hawkins 2020 Coleman Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

The snap was really disappointing, it's what he did and failed weeks earlier in the Richmond game and it killed us that game when we had all momentum.

I am usually quiet during games....Hawkins snap effort led to my loudest bloc of swearing since booing Mollison off KP some years back.

hahahahahahahahaha
I bring reason you bring emotion. Its stupid to compare 2 goals 3 to 0 goals 5. Just plain dumb. mooney 8 marks and 4 contested. Hawkins 5 marks and only 2 contested.

mooney clearly superior on every measure. An intelligent person would admit they were wrong when seeing such obvious difference in stats.

Last edited:

I bring reason you bring emotion. Its stupid to compare 2 goals 3 to 0 goals 5. Just plain dumb. mooney 8 marks and 4 contested. Hawkins 5 marks and only 2 contested.

mooney clearly superior on every measure. An intelligent person would admit they were wrong when seeing such obvious difference in stats.

Lmao, calling yourself intelligent, doesn't make you intelligent.

Mooney lost us the Grand Final off of his own boot. We would've overrun them in the 2nd half with a half-time lead, Crawford talked about how if Mooney kicks that the Hawks would lose. They were out on their feet at the half at all the work they put in, to be down at the half would've destroyed them. But if flipped the game and destroyed us.

His performance wasn't better than Hawkins in 2011, not even close. That's a ridiculous thing to say. You can say he was better than Hawkins on Thursday, whatever. One had the greatest and most talented team ever feeding him, the other was getting fed the ball on the boundary line for most of his shots.

Also, fwiw Hawkins took 7 marks, equal 2nd most on the ground. 5 players took 7 or more. Mooney took 8 which was equal 5th. 9 players took 8 or more.

14 touches, 8 marks, 0 tackles and 2.3 vs 13 touches, 7 marks, 4 tackles and 0.5 in a shorter game by 16min. The amazing stats you bring up only favour Mooney by kicking 2 goals from inherently easier positions. Hawkins should've kicked 2 but Mooney should've had 4.

Lmao, calling yourself intelligent, doesn't make you intelligent.

Mooney lost us the Grand Final off of his own boot. We would've overrun them in the 2nd half with a half-time lead, Crawford talked about how if Mooney kicks that the Hawks would lose. They were out on their feet at the half at all the work they put in, to be down at the half would've destroyed them. But if flipped the game and destroyed us.

His performance wasn't better than Hawkins in 2011, not even close. That's a ridiculous thing to say. You can say he was better than Hawkins on Thursday, whatever. One had the greatest and most talented team ever feeding him, the other was getting fed the ball on the boundary line for most of his shots.

Also, fwiw Hawkins took 7 marks, equal 2nd most on the ground. 5 players took 7 or more. Mooney took 8 which was equal 5th. 9 players took 8 or more.

14 touches, 8 marks, 0 tackles and 2.3 vs 13 touches, 7 marks, 4 tackles and 0.5 in a shorter game by 16min. The amazing stats you bring up only favour Mooney by kicking 2 goals from inherently easier positions. Hawkins should've kicked 2 but Mooney should've had 4.
I didnt say mooney was better then hawkins in 2011. I said he was worse. Just not by a long way. Rationally read the words that are written. Dont allow emotions to guide our understanding of the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back