MRP / Trib. Tom Hawkins - $3000 for careless strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Hawk clip Dawson seemed a but clumsy but not a fist or elbow - a forearm.

High contact but careless and certainly low impact at worst. Reckon a fine for mine.

Thoughts?

GO Catters

AFL will want to give the 100,000 tuggers members a reason to show up on Friday, considering they couldn't be bothered travelling 2km to Marbles Stadium.

1 week for the big fella.

AFL will want to give the 100,000 tuggers members a reason to show up on Friday, considering they couldn't be bothered travelling 2km to Marbles Stadium.

1 week for the big fella.

Could you imagine if he gets off? Between booing Gaz, Selwood, Danger and Hawk, Tigger fans will be hoarse by half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seemed to me from the angle of his arm it was more a protective action. Anyway, next to no force and even ex AFL MRP member Nathan Burke said on the ABC he'll be fine.

Judging by Christian's form he's likely to impose something so I'd reckon a few more bucks for the AFL coffers. And a lazy 6 for Tom against the Tigers.

Unfortunately for Hawkins, this has coincided with the AFL clearly signalling its strong intention to crack down on weak as piss nancies having their hair tousled by the wind vigorously passing by.

= 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back