MRP / Trib. Tom Hawkins - $3000 for careless strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pleasing news. Geelong are becoming rather cack-handed with their bumps and hits, but certainly a bonus to be free to play against the Tigers. Could be some melting around Punt Road after this MRP call :p

So it's ok to change your line and forearm someone.
Confirmed.

So when we are 8 up in the last who do we take out this week?
Rohan getting Houli at speed might work.

Note, I like Houli. But I can see him getting picked off.

So it's ok to change your line and forearm someone.
Confirmed.

So when we are 8 up in the last who do we take out this week?
Rohan getting Houli at speed might work.

Note, I like Houli. But I can see him getting picked off.
I nominate James “The Assassin” Parsons for the role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stood next to Luke Parker, Ben Reid and Tom McCartun all holding a pint of beer. Didn’t feel the need to speak to them but they were defiantly there and drinking beer.

If that is the case then what was the big deal about Thomas having a beer if players are aloud to drink after a game?

Anyhoo glad he got off, thought for sure they would give him a week just because its Hawkins.

Did you hear this second hand? I think someone might be having you on. I'd be very surprised if any player would have thought it worthy of comment at all.
I was talking to a few of them and a couple weren't too happy with the hit, said it was dirty. Plenty of people standing around the TV as Weiderman had missed his shot after the siren and the post game show was on - they showed Hawk's hit and as I was standing under the TV I asked them what they thought. To you and the other bloke calling me a troll - they're humans, allowed to have a pint on a Saturday night AFTER a game and answering a question isn't that far fetched.

Maybe so but they wouldn't have been drinking nor would they talk about Hawkins deserving a suspension.
My god how sheltered is your life? They most certainly were having just a couple and only answered because it was on the TV right above their heads that a bunch of us were watching.

If that is the case then what was the big deal about Thomas having a beer if players are aloud to drink after a game?

Anyhoo glad he got off, thought for sure they would give him a week just because its Hawkins.
Couldn’t agree more. Storm in a teacup.
Swans players weren’t pissed, just looked like average blokes having a couple of quiet beers.
Glad he got off as well.

I was talking to a few of them and a couple weren't too happy with the hit, said it was dirty. Plenty of people standing around the TV as Weiderman had missed his shot after the siren and the post game show was on - they showed Hawk's hit and as I was standing under the TV I asked them what they thought. To you and the other bloke calling me a troll - they're humans, allowed to have a pint on a Saturday night AFTER a game and answering a question isn't that far fetched.
If they lose then no pint. :)

Hawkins to kick the winning goal against Richmond!

After receiving a free for high contact. ;)

Hawkins handballs to Ablett to kicks the goal.... to make it an even 10 goal lead.

Or better still, Selwood handballs to Danger, who hits Hawkins on the lead, who turns around and handballs over the top to Ablett in the square who pushes the margin into triple figures. ;)

Or better still, Selwood handballs to Danger, who hits Hawkins on the lead, who turns around and handballs over the top to Ablett in the square who pushes the margin into triple figures. ;)
You forgot Ablett high fends off Dusty in the goal square with an elbow to push the margin past 186;)

While it would be great there would be no tiger supporters at the ground by then to enjoy the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back