Analysis Tom Hawkins - clearly not insignificant !

Remove this Banner Ad

Massively important and was shitting bricks late when he got nailed by Burgers I think.

Thought he might have been concussed.

SO happy to see him get back out there..

Go Catters

A great contribution from Hawkins, I think he had 11 score involvements.

He leapt for a couple of marks, which was pleasing, rather than being static and just wrestling with his opponent. And that bone-crunching tackle he laid seemed to wrest the momentum our way at a critical time.

Last edited:
Stood up again in a big final. Not our best but arguably our most important.

I disagree. Just finished watching the replay and he was our best and pretty comfortably I reckon. I loved Selwood and Guthrie's games but Hawkins had 11 score involvements and most of those were winning big contests not just being part of a chain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your wish is my command cats_09

S7bQMU8.png

Yep. Hawk is so irrelevant :rolleyes:

He's Geelong's only key forward, their primary goalscorer, and considered to be an elite key forward. I don't know if there's too much to boast about from a 7th-place finish in the B&F.
Yes, there is. The OP was full of shite in April and is so right now.
The premise of this was that he was 'becoming insignificant'... Clearly a load of baloney.

Under the circumstances TH he had a good yr despite the flogs, haters & knockers opinions...they are the insignificant's

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really stepped up against GWS (Rnd 2) and Collingwood when no one else did. Some really good performances (5 x 4 goals, 1 x 6 goals) showed he can absolutely dominate when he gets good delivery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back