Recommitted Tom Hawkins [re-signed for two more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Begs the question why hasn’t he signed then?

has he or the cats put off talks till end of the year?
If he gets a flag this year does that factor into whether he decides to chase money and contract length
Lol. He's not leaving.

That is going to be a bloody potent forward line next year old mate.
The deal still needs to be completed first.

Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Very tough to say when his playing days will be over, His biggest attributes are strength and kicking accuracy and they last a bit longer than speed. I could see him playing to 34-35 potentially if he could avoid injury. But in reality he is 32, you can't throw big contracts at 32 year olds and you would need a huge one to prise him out of his current position.

sexyhunk

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
melb
AFL Club
Geelong
About half the teams I'd guess

rightdo champ. half the teams in the comp are rebuilding so yeah they offer big coin for a 33 year old key forward... other half are teams like Richmond, Port, West Coast, Brisbane who are settled in KF or going to be settle after Brisbane gets Daniher. So who are these teams that be lining up for Hawkins on big coin?

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
rightdo champ. half the teams in the comp are rebuilding so yeah they offer big coin for a 33 year old key forward... other half are teams like Richmond, Port, West Coast, Brisbane who are settled in KF or going to be settle after Brisbane gets Daniher. So who are these teams that be lining up for Hawkins on big coin?

I named 5 what you reckon bout the fit with those

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Dogs, Pies and Dees I can see, Saints not sure about their age profile. Omce again we talking about coin big enough for hawkins to pick up his bags and move. How much realistically are these clubs going to give him more, 100k, 150k?

He is the best at kicking goals going from this season. He's also a monster.

I think saints. Pies. Dee's would offer heaps personally

How so you know? Easy to say no to 100s thousands dollars when it's someone else's money eh
He's re-signed for two more years. Not sure why it hasn't been released. As has Parfitt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back