Delisted Tom Lamb [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

From triple M football

upload_2017-10-14_17-5-1.png

Young West Coast forward Tom Lamb could find a new home next week, with manager Alex McDonald “really confident” clubs will show interest next week.

The 20-year-old is yet to be offered a contract by the Eagles, playing just one game in three years on the list after being drafted with pick 32 in the 2014 AFL draft.

“I think Tom falls into that category of the second week of trade week,” McDonald told AFL Trade Radio on Friday.

Would think a move back home is good for the kid but will not be surprised to see him moved on and fighting it out in the VFL somewhere next year. Had talent to burn, just no work ethic or consistency to be a threat at WAFL level.

Actually hope he stays has good amount of talent and 6 3" just don't know why he hasn't achieved more , as others say doesn't really want it but will get a contract somewhere if not stay at WCE for another 12 months .

Spud and a half. Wasted opportunity young fella. Even if it was playing with the dark side.
He isn't a spud.

Trains hard and has a tonne of talent and athletic gifts, just doesn't show on gameday because he doesn't want to be playing WAFL.

WC won't get anything in a trade. But if he can sort his attitude out at a new club, he will become a good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to the eagles terrible kpf depth thats what he's being played as,give him one more year and play him anywhere but kpf( and kpd,ruck)
We need to see what he can do with his elite running

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

He isn't a spud.

Trains hard and has a tonne of talent and athletic gifts, just doesn't show on gameday because he doesn't want to be playing WAFL.

WC won't get anything in a trade. But if he can sort his attitude out at a new club, he will become a good player.

Maybe traded back to Vic his attitude will change

Id say he would be free. I think we would have a contract offer to him if he can't get an offer elsewhere.

Best case for us is him being traded for another fringe player with little value.

Second best case. Best case scenario he sticks around for another 12-24 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he stays at WC personally.

I have high hopes that he has turned the corner with his attitude and will live up to his talent.

Can really see him turning into a Tom Lynch (ade) type forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back