Tom Lamb: "Prepare to be roasted"

Remove this Banner Ad

i think gaff will stay at wce on a shorter deal, but if he does go, surely we'd be in the box seat to get him given our cap space and the picks at our disposal. given lamb is homesick and doesnt look like breaking into that side we could be interested. he trained with us before the draft and has family links to our club
On the trading board a West Coat supporter claimed Gaff was worth a top 5 pick plus a quality player. After I finished laughing for a bit I thought what is he really worth? Surely the Saints first pick for him and Lamb thrown in is enough.

On the trading board a West Coat supporter claimed Gaff was worth a top 5 pick plus a quality player. After I finished laughing for a bit I thought what is he really worth? Surely the Saints first pick for him and Lamb thrown in is enough.

two first rounders or a first rounder and a player should be the going rate

two first rounders or a first rounder and a player should be the going rate
Unless you are talking 2 at the back of the round that is overs for mine, maybe on last year's form. He's a quality user of the footy but soft, although to his credit he was one of the few that turned up to play in the GF and didn't completely humiliate himself like your Darlings out there.

Will swap for other farm animal
West Coast draft Bob Pigg, Fremantle draft J. Smith who had a pig-shaped nose and looks like a pig.

J Smith becomes a superstar while Bob is delisted 2 seasons later.

Picture of J Smith.
pig-140x140.jpg

Unless you are talking 2 at the back of the round that is overs for mine, maybe on last year's form. He's a quality user of the footy but soft, although to his credit he was one of the few that turned up to play in the GF and didn't completely humiliate himself like your Darlings out there.

hypothetical based on form to date:
St Kilda Pick 10 + Acres + Pick 44 for WCE Gaff + Pick 30 + Lamb

hypothetical based on form to date:
St Kilda Pick 10 + Acres + Pick 44 for WCE Gaff + Pick 30 + Lamb
Would be great if even filthy St Kilda got a deal done, a big blow to West Coast losing him. Their star forwards wasting their careers with mostly only spuds out there to kick it to them.

How hilarious is the opening post? Haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Maybe... maybe Hagdorn will write an article about how bad a selection this was, but they'll probably rather write another article on how awesome a steal Darling was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can laugh as long and loud as you need to but I present to you Jack Anthony, Gumbelton and Silvia which by rights should stop the laughter quickly.
lambs to the slaughter :$

Jose - 3 way swap with West Coast and Collingwood ? Cloke to Freo, Gaff to Collingwood and Fyfe to the Eagles ? could happen.

Jose - 3 way swap with West Coast and Collingwood ? Cloke to Freo, Gaff to Collingwood and Fyfe to the Eagles ? could happen.
No. Cloke to Freo for a packet of chips, Hogan for 2 1st rounders, McCarthy for a 2nd rounder

The mountain has been built, MAXIMUM GAWNAGE, Benwah83

No. Cloke to Freo for a packet of chips, Hogan for 2 1st rounders, McCarthy for a 2nd rounder

The mountain has been built, MAXIMUM GAWNAGE, Benwah83
You think Hogan would even consider going from Melbourne to Freo ? its like sideways and down. I hope he stays and Melbourne and sees some success there instead of coming back to WA and wallowing in self pity and misery for making the worst decision in his life. He would need a freaking time machine to get to play in a Freo flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back