Player Watch Tom Langdon (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

If Langers stays loyal throughout his career I have no doubt he'll captain our club one day. Couragous, safe hands, reads the play exceptionally well and can show a bit of mongrel when required. For me he just needs to work on his decision making and keeping his head up when things get tough.
I actually think that he has no mongrel whatsoever

He was ordinary tonight. Looks to have hit a plateau, but then so have Williams and Sinclair and Frost.

Frost atleast tries his gut out (although I want Marsh to come in for him ASAP) and with Williams and Sinclair they atleast have good defensive games and offer us run. I'm struggling to think of one thing Langdon offers us. He did offer intercept marking in his first year but that's seems to have disappeared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buck's said Tom isn't up to it defensively in the presser, spoke very bluntly too
Wow, that's surprising... would be interested to see the transcript.

Langdon's the type of player who Shaz would've pushed out this season if not for his injury. Tommy wouldn't be best 22 in many other teams as he doesn't really offer much at all, he's solid (most of the time) and handy depth but has no special traits.

Been saying it for some time he's shitful, literally offers nothing.

Langdon was far from our worst tonight. Sure he has a lot of work to do but he is nowhere near as bad as Frost.

He needs to be dropped. He was poor again apart from kicking a goal. I'd bring in Toovey for him.

He played on the wing so we don't need to bring a defender in for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back