Player Sponsorship Tom Ledger Sponsorship Pledge/Payment Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got back from overseas and literally don't have a dollar to my name, but I'll take two and pay within the next couple of weeks once I'm back at work. Might take another two later on as well, when does this close?

I'll take 2 as well with possibly another 2 further down the track. I think this closes when all shares are sold. Wasn't finished till late last season was it?

Looking forward to (hopefully) getting to more games and some of these events if my name is pulled out.

Details still the same HMC.

Mindtraveller and Hayes that's fine boys. Will update the pledges next week when I'm back at work.

Updated all new pledges and those that have paid.

Sorry for the delay. Limited BF activity whilst I've been on holidays.

Going very nicely so far gang! Keep it up.

Hey Guide, sorry for the delayed response, been rather hectic and the local branch isn't open on weekends which is my only time off otherwise I work through their entire hours. I should be paid up for my 2 as of 5mins ago (I screwed my intarweb banking, flipped phone digits & supposedly the account was also blocked for external transfers in the screwed up process of making it that ended in 4 phone calls, 2 branch visits and still wasn't fixed or I wasn't notified. Bah.) As always, if you encounter a problem or need me to chase up WTF, shout at me, I've got too much s**t to sort out so it'll probably be the only way I'll notice. :p

Hey Guide, sorry for the delayed response, been rather hectic and the local branch isn't open on weekends which is my only time off otherwise I work through their entire hours. I should be paid up for my 2 as of 5mins ago (I screwed my intarweb banking, flipped phone digits & supposedly the account was also blocked for external transfers in the screwed up process of making it that ended in 4 phone calls, 2 branch visits and still wasn't fixed or I wasn't notified. Bah.) As always, if you encounter a problem or need me to chase up WTF, shout at me, I've got too much s**t to sort out so it'll probably be the only way I'll notice. :p

Thanks brother. I'll keep an eye out for it. It's fun dealing with banks isn't it?!

I've sent my payment through by Paypal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guide, just a heads up that if you need me to pitch in a bit extra to make up a difference I'm happy to. As I've noticed we've stagnated a bit recently. :thumbsu:

Would be great Fly! We have been stagnating. I'll pull my finger out and get stuck into some 'marketing' this week!

Would be great Fly! We have been stagnating. I'll pull my finger out and get stuck into some 'marketing' this week!

Just fired $100 off to you mate, so chalk off 4 more shares. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back