Rumour tom liberatore Out Of The Kennel

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to point out I started a rumor about this months ago which got locked for absolutely zero reason. As previously stated he is a high probability of being traded as the dogs look to split the rack pack. No apologies necessary

Would like to point out I started a rumor about this months ago which got locked for absolutely zero reason. As previously stated he is a high probability of being traded as the dogs look to split the rack pack. No apologies necessary
Rack pack? This is Libba and some AFLW players, right?

the rack pack.

What exactly is a "rack" pack?

Also completely dumbfounded why you have lower cased Liberatore's name in the title yet capitalised "Out Of The Kennel".....

I think I know where the racks coming from now...

As far as unsupported rumours go, this is right up there with the best of them.

Thread subscribed purely for the massive s**t fight that is guaranteed to follow.

Excellent start to the off season IMO.

Have you seen some of the threads floating around? You're just late to the party, off season in full flight for some weeks already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, are people trying to say there are players at a certain club into drugs? Jesus, not like they self-promote it on instagram or anything.

Stringer isn't really in it though from what I know?

You can tell from Their instagram a these blokes don't take themselves too seriously and I'm sure they enjoy the off field stuff more than most players. But I don't think Libba is going, didn't this rumour get shut down a few days ago?

So what is the Dogs plan. Lose their sole matchwinner in Stringer and everybody else shows up to training on time and everything is fixed?

So what is the Dogs plan. Lose their sole matchwinner in Stringer and everybody else shows up to training on time and everything is fixed?
The stringer late to training stuff was fallacy. Journos run with made up stuff and people believe it.
It used to be, where there's smoke there's fire...
Now it's, where there's smoke there's some kid with a keyboard.

You've made a tit of yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back