Recommitted Tom Liberatore [re-signed] and Mitch Wallis [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think rumour pages on Facebook should really be referred to as part of the media
They have over 200,000 followers. They are a fairly major "media" outlet with a ton of reach, they've basically passed the status of being just a rumour page (although this latest event shows they really don't deserve the following they have)

They have over 200,000 followers. They are a fairly major "media" outlet with a ton of reach, they've basically passed the status of being just a rumour page (although this latest event shows they really don't deserve the following they have)

If you believe a post like that then you're pretty stupid. It's a usual page for getting news from other sources but that's it .

If you believe a post like that then you're pretty stupid. It's a usual page for getting news from other sources but that's it .
Oh don't worry, I never believe anything that doesn't come directly from the club's these days. More often than not, it's wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bato runs it man. It's not media

Settle down. I’ve admitted to my mistake, apologised to the “200,000 followers” and moved on. My mistake wasn’t believing a reliable source, it was not factoring in that Mitch Wallis had other intentions with his visit and contact with Brisbane. I took a gamble and got burnt - just like the great story of Icarus.

Settle down. I’ve admitted to my mistake, apologised to the “200,000 followers” and moved on. My mistake wasn’t believing a reliable source, it was not factoring in that Mitch Wallis had other intentions with his visit and contact with Brisbane. I took a gamble and got burnt - just like the great story of Icarus.
His intentions were to hear them out. Pretty much exactly what I wrote a while back. He's an astute individual. He will listen to all angles before confirming a decision.

Making contact and meeting, doesn't mean he is signing.

His intentions were to hear them out. Pretty much exactly what I wrote a while back. He's an astute individual. He will listen to all angles before confirming a decision.

Making contact and meeting, doesn't mean he is signing.
If that is the case, then I truly apologise for misjudging his character. Learnt a valuable lesson and gained experience from this simple error in judgement by my source. We’ll be more careful next time.

Kudos to you bato , not many people on here or in everyday life for that matter admit they were wrong or made a mistake/error of judgment.

I will now be following you on Facebook.

Kudos to you bato , not many people on here or in everyday life for that matter admit they were wrong or made a mistake/error of judgment.

I will now be following you on Facebook.

The guy admits to guessing and then blames his error on a 'simple misjudgment by his source'.

For me this guys 'work' is in the same category as the social media 'journos' like Tony Sheehan, ie social media white noise that is effectively average creative writing not worth any attention to until proven otherwise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back