Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm missing something ... perhaps!
Darcy
99762435fdb258a53fa69f9b24c84fac

Callum
callum-moore-of-the-richmond-tigers-celebrates-a-goal-during-the-11-picture-id966027268

I swear Jay Clark said that the Pies were the favourites not long ago he knows absolutely nothing.

The rumours between the Hawks are into Sloane and that DeGoey and Moore demanding overs are good news for us. We might be the last club standing.

If they match the bid then what do we do? 2 x first round picks plus some players we are going to ship off anyway?

GC currently in line for pick 4, hopefully that ends up being pick 2 or 3 and I can't see them wanting to trade. They will take he top 3-4 pick and go to a strong draft. Would be an absolute huge coup for our club if we landed him for free and can still use picks to build.

No, I'm missing something ... perhaps!
LOL.

We read each others posts incorrectly. I was clearly talking about the Pies so when you responded with Moore being s**t I didnt even realise you mentioned Callum Moore.

Either way its pretty obvious you me $50... Pay Up.

Why...goofy Darcy could still be a 2nd rounder!!
End of first round minimum. Still young and was early draft pick. Pies wont let him go for a 2nd rd pick.

Maybe he can be a part of the GC deal with Lynch and involve Sydney somehow.

If Moore signs on with Pies I would say Lynch will be ours 100% after that. Hopefully we are only paying him 800k.

End of first round minimum. Still young and was early draft pick. Pies wont let him go for a 2nd rd pick.

Maybe he can be a part of the GC deal with Lynch and involve Sydney somehow.

If Moore signs on with Pies I would say Lynch will be ours 100% after that. Hopefully we are only paying him 800k.
Well if other clubs want to part with a 1st rounder for him... Great...as long as its not us!!

LOL.

We read each others posts incorrectly. I was clearly talking about the Pies so when you responded with Moore being s**t I didnt even realise you mentioned Callum Moore.

Either way its pretty obvious you me $50... Pay Up.

I will give you the $8.50 MCG schnitzel burger someone mentioned earlier. They're good!

I reckon you will find he timed his contract renewal to perfection.

He was our first choice ruckman (I think our only ruck choice to be honest)
He was actually performing well in the centre bounces (But in my opinion Sh!t everywhere else)
We had no ruckman coming through and none on the horizon as coming to the club
He was our only choice and playing his best football (even if thats not very good) at the time.

I don't believe he is worth more than $200k to be honest, but I think you will find he was kissed on the d!ck with the timing of his contract.
Sure but it wasnt 400k tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comparing a season where they've both played nearly a whole season, which is arguably each of their best season is slightly more accurate way for mine. Despite Mckernan playing as a ruck/forward.
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...pid2=3457&fid1=P&fopt1=2011&fid2=P&fopt2=2016
They have played similar amount of games and are playing for teams at similar places on the ladder , Their current form would surely be a better indication than what they did 3 years ago

They have played similar amount of games and are playing for teams at similar places on the ladder , Their current form would surely be a better indication than what they did 3 years ago
Nah 3 years ago was when Gold Coast we’re slightly better and the delivery was superior. Recall him beating rance in 2016

isn't it 6 flags in 50 years re your signature
Yeah it is but i just put that in this year and wanted to keep the half century rounded but should change it to 6 in 51
RFC are my team i was born in 1966 ;)

1967 , 1969 , 1973 , 1974 , 1980 , 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back