MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch eye gouge on Adam Saad

WalshistheGOAT

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
This is what I don't get. You cry injury when it effects your side yet celebrate your round 1 victory while ignoring that you played our vfl side in round 1 due to being smashed injury wise.

Just go look at the side. We had no midfield outside Dusty and cotch. Dusty also playing first game after father's death and should not have played.

Our backline also was guttered and in that game the umpires gave you a complete ride. So why are 99.9% of Carlton supporters after beating a heavily injury compromised Richmond side acting like you actually smashed a full strength Richmond and by doing so you have already proven to be now a better side then the tigers?
...The only player missing from your current backline from Rd 1 is Vlaustin and at the time Short was playing his role?

Somehow I don't think that equates to missing Weitering, Mcgovern, Williams and McDonald. To be replaced by:
Boyd - played less than 10 games,
Durdin - arrived at the club a week ago,
Young - played about 30 games
Plowman - widely scrutinised as being a walking sieve

Then to add to it missing our main ruck and Cerra who would be a walk in first choice mid for you.

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Somewhere between 4-6 weeks he should get, but because Richmond are the pets of the MRP/Tribunal, that sniper will likely only get 1 or 2 weeks.
you forgot to mention that Tom was seen before the game furiously rubbing dencorub and chilli powder into his thumb. ;)

As if the loud minority of Tigers supporters wouldn't be screaming "JUDD!" (plus feral abuse) if any of our players did what Lynch did.
I can confidently say as a totally sane individual I would see it as accidentally contact and not be clutching at super slow motion vision to make something out of nothing like a insane person

I can confidently say as a totally sane individual I would see it as accidentally contact and not be clutching at super slow motion vision to make something out of nothing like a insane person
You might not be that INsAne PeRsOn but you know full well that is exactly what would happen.

Lynch raked his fingers across another player's face. We all saw it.

Nebular

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
You might not be that INsAne PeRsOn but you know full well that is exactly what would happen.

Yes, we all saw it. But to suggest it was a deliberate action is ridiculous. There is no way our clumsy giraffe has the dexterity to do that deliberately in real time.

But we all know you don't use facts when forming an opinion.

MagpieJo

Premium Platinum
Nov 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

For this game i wanted a punch up TBH so im a neutral, i saw it and it looked deliberate, straight away i was like "whoa thats s**t"

Back