Rumour Tom Lynch (GC) to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

If any Big Footy readers actually work at the club in recruiting could you save me from having to read every post and please let me know whether Tom Lynch has committed to us yet.

This rumour has been floating around for about a week now. Brisbane have the cash to throw around and it is a simple move for Tom because it doesn't involve relocation. Watch this space.
Lol there’s as much chance of that happening as Jon brown making a comeback , he wants to return to Victoria , period , end of story

would be funny to see all the tiger fans heads pop off !!!!! unlikely tho

where are the kangaroo stories ? they will throw a mill at anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t get to excited champ.....there might be some hope but you have delivered nothing for a very very long time.

Same as the Hawks circa mid 00's

I'd actually laugh at this. Payback for Hanley, Rischitelli, Brennan ...

None of those players were a big loss. Think also Hanley may have been gently nudged out

I'm still not sure why so many teams want this guy? He's an adequate tall forward but not worth silly money. Maybe he can rediscover his best footy at a new location but he seems to lack a bit of heart and desire - maybe that's because he's mentally checked out of Gold Coast but if that's the case, not a great sign of character that he still holds the captaincy.
Completely agree. He's almost 26 and I just don't get the hype. He's definitely up there as one of the more overrated forwards in the past 20 years

T
This rumour has been floating around for about a week now. Brisbane have the cash to throw around and it is a simple move for Tom because it doesn't involve relocation. Watch this space.
Here we go, three wins in a row and now they are a great destination side ...ool

Remove this Banner Ad

Back