Tom Lynch is already a write off.

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
In 8 years of AFL football 200cm Tom Lynch has had a whopping 83 hitouts. :$
Damn, no wonder the Tigs are pushing him into the centre. At this rate he’ll easily rival another Tiggy forward Star turned ruckman who’s career they ruined, with Richo tallying up 89 HO in 17 seasons.

Way to go Tiges. :thumbsu:

I don't think its fair how the AFL changed the rules and made the Tigers gameplan completely useless. Now Richmond won't be able to win games and their fans will be all upset. Everyone spare a thought for the little kids wearing Martin's number in the crowd, their eyes filling with tears as they get absolutely belted out of the middle because Nankervis got injured and poor Grigg is trying to jump as high as he can but he can't do anything in the ruck.

• Banned
Does Dank have drugs that will sort him out? The juice kept guys like Ling, Chapman, Scarlett, GAJ, Enright, Hunt and Johnson going for years
Dank may of had a sack of magic beans, Merlin’s book of spells and even Jana Wendts anti aging creme but I doubt he can help Tom, he’s already been Tiggered. :(

Dank may of had a sack of magic beans, Merlin’s book of spells and even Jana Wendts anti aging creme but I doubt he can help Tom, he’s already been Tiggered. :(
Old stinkmeister ponging hard again
96874B68-9A16-4784-90F6-05720E32C10D.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would disagree with chiefmeister here, Jack Riewoldt himself said he was surprised how tall and massive Lynch was.Can you imagine Dusty running out of the center, he's got Lynch on a lead, Riewoldt on a lead or he might just kick it himself! FMD it's going to be scary.Riewoldt will play further up the ground like his cousin Nick.Nank will take 80% of the ruck and we'll share out the rest.I mean if Geelong can have a lumbering fat-arsed full forward for ten years then I dont see why one of the best forwards in the game,at the peak of his career, will have any problems.I have a feeling Richmond will kick a record score of some sort this year.Maybe Richmond 28.19 .187 to Geelong 3.14. 32. Goals Lynch 9, Riewoldt 6, Rioli 4, Caddy 4, Higgins 2, Butler , Castagna, Edwards Geelong goalkickers Parsons, Ratugolea, Rohan.Gary Rohan should start the season well but be dropped in round 5 or 6 due to too many clangers and a lack of pace.

I would disagree with chiefmeister here, Jack Riewoldt himself said he was surprised how tall and massive Lynch was.Can you imagine Dusty running out of the center, he's got Lynch on a lead, Riewoldt on a lead or he might just kick it himself! FMD it's going to be scary.Riewoldt will play further up the ground like his cousin Nick.Nank will take 80% of the ruck and we'll share out the rest.I mean if Geelong can have a lumbering fat-arsed full forward for ten years then I dont see why one of the best forwards in the game,at the peak of his career, will have any problems.I have a feeling Richmond will kick a record score of some sort this year.Maybe Richmond 28.19 .187 to Geelong 3.14. 32. Goals Lynch 9, Riewoldt 6, Rioli 4, Caddy 4, Higgins 2, Butler , Castagna, Edwards Geelong goalkickers Parsons, Ratugolea, Rohan.Gary Rohan should start the season well but be dropped in round 5 or 6 due to too many clangers and a lack of pace.
What does ‘FMD’ mean..?

View attachment 622277

Tom thinks this thread title is a bit harsh and unwarranted ….
I think Tom will adjust well and become a fine ruckman. The best part for Richmunt is that Jack now retains a whole 50 meter arc for himself.

45788F64-270C-436B-A741-74A16EAF5A53.jpeg

Chin up Jack, it’s all gonna be yours. :)

Eff Me Dead!
No s**t!?!?

Well it’s a fitting abbreviation now isn’t it considering Tommy’s sudden role changing game plan..?? :eek:

I think Tom will adjust well and become a fine ruckman. The best part for Richmunt is that Jack now retains a whole 50 meter arc for himself.

View attachment 622279

Chin up Jack, it’s all gonna be yours. :)
Jack got that all out of his system last year when he won the Coleman Medal ,he knows he won't be kicking big bags anymore.He is probably the best team player in the AFL atm.Jack will play a lot like Nick Riewoldt used to.
images.jpeg-3.jpg

No s**t!?!?

Well it’s a fitting abbreviation now isn’t it considering Tommy’s sudden role changing game plan..?? :eek:
It's just an Australian exclamation, no negative connotations chief .I could have also said Christ on a bike.

I could have also said Christ on a bike.
Would that describe Tom Lynch’s new role after he thought he was going for Coleman glory?

Gotta admire you guys by protecting Jack this way, spend millions on a GUN, promote his name to sell merch, offer him a future and then make him a ‘role player’ rather than upset the AppleCart.

Richmunt, where careers go to die...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back