Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We won't change our strategy at all with Lynch coming into the team. People are still misunderstanding what the strategy was/is. For years Dimma was under the assumption that we must play with a couple of talls for structural reasons...despite their lack of football ability/output. Ie for years when we had guys like Vickery/Post/Griffiths in the forward line meaning that we essentially were one player down.

One day Mrs Hardwick woke up and said...."Darling, why don't you simply start playing the best 6 forwards you have despite their physical attributes?"

Lynch will simply be an upgrade on one of the forwards.

I refuse to go to the Collingwood board. Can people just quote stuff from there to here if it’s about Lynch? :D

Or even provide a link so we can be in and out ASAP?

Eddie was just talking about re-signing Cotch early and the only reason we would be doing that with Jack, Rance and Cotch was to free up money for Lynch like it was a done deal

Eddie was just talking about re-signing Cotch early and the only reason we would be doing that with Jack, Rance and Cotch was to free up money for Lynch like it was a done deal

Now with that pie flogs are clinging to the bucks interview as apparently has hidden meaning and im the main tiger flog thats got them foaming

Now with that pie flogs are clinging to the bucks interview as apparently has hidden meaning and im the main tiger flog thats got them foaming
In fairness, half of that is true :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gunna defend you here

You are not the main tiger flog

There are plenty of tiger flogs who are more important that you

Casboult is better bang for buck.
giphy.gif

These things don't normally come easy to tall forwards who think it's all about them.

If he can do that he will be a success and we become even more potent. I think by now he'd have a pretty good idea of what the club's expectations will be.

My bet is that he will. His mindset is that he doesn't want to be the main man/messiah. Just wants to come in and play in a good team. I have no doubt he will learn a great deal from Jack, whose own self-imposed KPIs revolve around tackles as much as anything else.

Some terrible journalism doing the rounds. I don't like Ralphy but his latest is Lynch to the Pies. He claimed he was 100 per cent going to Richmond a month ago. Truth is these journos have no clue.

I've always aspired to be a novelist, never liked the idea of journalism, but these effin idiots make me consider becoming a footy journo just to put some integrity into the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back